Reviews for GumWar
beast of boston chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Update!
Nat chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
The story is perfectly contructed. But I have to ask is there going to be a developing relationship between Gumball and Tina. Is gumball going to be a emotional wreck because of his encounter with his family in the restraunt. Finally, I like how you develop a background on the family history. "find your muse" Nat
largomolo chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Thi is interresting. You are showing Jojo in a slightly different light then that in the cartoon. However, my concern is if you completely change her personality which would conflict with the image on television.
Unused Ac0unt chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
OK YOU JUST GAVE ME INTEREST AGAIN!

But Tina and Gumball? Nah...
OmegaDelta chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
This should be good update soon
beast of boston chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is getting good update!
jack chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
wait does this mean gumball is going to join the army because im confused
Atlas the Wise chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Did you got Flippy's name from Happy Tree Friends?
Unused Ac0unt chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Ok im losing interest in this fic but so far so good. One thing dough about the flashback.

WHAT THE FUCK?
OmegaDelta chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Will gumball join the war update soon
X-Dev chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Ugggghhhh...

No offense but, I can tell this story isn't going to be very good. I'm sorry but the out of character levels are over THAT number that shall not be said. If this is an attempt to create a sad story, then it's not working. The family's anger towards Gumball is quite forced and out of nowhere. However the whole time I got this annoying vibe that it's a ruse, that they're PRETENDING to hate Gumball so they can suprise him. If so, I fell as though this would negatively effect my OPINOIN of the fic greatly, even if it does make the family members' actions justified. All in all, the fic feels off to me, I'll keep reading. I don't think you're a bad writter or a horrible person,. I'm not trolling, I'm just expressing my thoughts of this fic. So please, don't delete this review and make me think I'm being mean. I really don't want to look like a jerk. 3/10
Unused Ac0unt chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
The family is still kinda out of character but still, good job! Update soon!
OmegaDelta chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Let the trouble begin update soon
Unused Ac0unt chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Good so far but why would they be cruel enough to not even just say "Yeah happy birthday, whatever." and Nicole was slightly out of character. But otherwise, good job!
OmegaDelta chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This should be good and is it Carrie or Tina update soon
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5