Reviews for Blame Paris
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
WAIT!THATS !I NEED MORE!THATS A COMPLIMENT
Casey chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Sweetest one I've read on the web EVER! I love this couple and I love this FIC!
MAFITA chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loved it! :D Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
zunsheine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Don't worry about it being long or anything, it was awesome! Kinda glad nothing "more" happened, ya know, since they were sharing a bed and all. It was a nice twist, since more usually happens in your stories - no offence.

c:
loganhenderson9871 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this was good :)
chocolated.dreams chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
so cute... i liked that girl... she is devious talking to the two boys separately... ;)
crystalballbenny chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I am one of the unfortunate people in this world that have to wear braces, and my mouth's small enough as it with all of my teeth crowding it up, so now with braces I don't have any room in my mouth at all, which means that sometimes it'll just fall open for no reason and won't shut properly. So, when I read the part where Benny and Ethan kiss for the first time in this fic, I was fangirling and giggling so much that I accidently drooled on myself... -_- I guess that means that I really like this story!

Ubber cute, darlin' :)
lunargirl40 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012

That was adorable

And sure guys, blame paris

I love how you write bennys grandma btw; she always knows whats going on, and is a total bethan shipper :3
Fanlover14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved this so much! Thanks for putting this up and I can't wait to see the other ideas up and other stories you make!
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
3 yes! Epic win of cuteness!
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Not bad. If only Paris alwasy worked like that. And if only I had the money and could atleast speak enough French to ask simple questions. ;) Oh well. Pretty good story though.
CuttieGirll57 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awful? Seriously? It was AMAZING! Super sweet and adorable! Seriously, probably the best oneshot I've ever read :)