Reviews for Rescue Mission
Very cute. Thank you.
rabbit keys chapter 8 . 7/29
I like how this fic had an obvious sort of plot and story while still remaining kind of crack-fic-ish and it was absolutely beautiful. That last line made me laugh out loud.
Love this thanks for giving us some well written HAPPY Merlin fanfiction
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Cute and fun, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Yikes! Throw Leon under the bus centuries before buses are invented!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Oh my goodness this is one of the funniest things I have read for a long time.

"Seriously," Merlin said calmly. "Just chase after them before I kill you with one word."

I killed myself laughing, really. The whole thing was just hilarious. Great job!
Linorien chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Short, to the point, and sassy. I approve.
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Fantastic! This was so funny, I loved it :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
xBookEaterx chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Really good!
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This is the perfect combo of suspense, adventure, humor, and whatever else. The bit where Merlin thinks he may be being manipulated made me start grinning and say 'Gee, ya think?' out loud. THIS IS SO AWESOME!
LinBates chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
At the start of chapter 6 or 7 you stated the following:
"A/N: I realize this is hardly the best quality writing I've ever churned out and hardly the most detailed. But y'all, I am enjoying myself so much I don't even care."

My question is why? If this is your idea of humor I thing we are leagues apart!

I didn't find this particularly humorous, stupid yes, funny not really. Mostly I just found it boring, Boring & more boring. So boring in fact if it had been any longer I would have just quite reading it and found something else!
Lunar191 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Ohmygod. I hope I'll always picture Leon running like that from now on. This is hilarious!
Lunar191 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
BAHAHAHAHA Merlin's argument actually makes a bit of sense.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2013