Reviews for Virtual Reality: Will it be a reality?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I it will be. The Oculus Rift changes things..when the tech gets here, we will all .impressed. VR . I give it 20 years.
Aw fuck no chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This rant is only for what would happen if the end of video games WAS near, not for your otherwise respectful story:
If the end of video game consoles WAS near, I would die of boredom! I can only hope that video game consoles live all the way to the end of life! The end of game consoles better not happen at ANY TIME AT ALL! AND IF IT DOES HAPPEN, THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD SUCK DONKEYSHIT! I'D RATHER BE 69ING A NEWBORN THAN LIVE WITHOUT NEW VIDEO GAME CONSOLES!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Kinda bad to have a dig at the Wii U, especially since they broke the forth wall and mentioned a console that's their platform without any lead up or comedic base for them to badmouth from. Reeks of personal preference being inserted without reason.
Otherwise fine
famliy of the geeks chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
honestly, I personally love Mario's non-realistic graphics.

you mean I wont have to buy a million consoles just to play all the games I want! maybe the end of consoles will rock d:
Jones Tereka Seasight chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hmm...This is quite thought invoking.

I really only have one issue with this-Iceland is actually a lovely green place with fairly warm climate.

Greenland is the cold, icy place. I'm not kidding. Their names are goofed up.

But yeah, this did get me thinking! Great job!