Reviews for Real World: Boston
Clatoforeverinmyheart chapter 27 . 7/19
God I love this fanfic, so glad you picked it back up.
Kayla W chapter 27 . 7/3
I always look forward to your updates! They make my day. I love this story and can't wait to read more! :)
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 27 . 6/29
I'm soo in love with story!I wanna make a request...can we see some clato on the next chapter?
GREAT CHAPTER ABD I BET MARVEL AND GLIMMER KISSED AT MIDNIGHT TOO! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
obsessedchick44 chapter 27 . 6/28
awww Katniss and Peeta almost said their I love yous!
IaraLupin chapter 27 . 6/28
This story is great! Can't wait for the next chapter and for Portia and Cinna's wedding :)
gabycprado chapter 8 . 6/22
I love your writing! Great job!
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I NEED MORE!
Bones chapter 24 . 4/20
Please please please please please UPDATE
Purple Diamond78 chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
I love that you're going on a mission trip. It's great that you're sharing your faith! :) I would like to go on one someday.

Ughh Clove and Cato just go out already! Their flirting drives me crazy! XD
Purple Diamond78 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
I want a puppy too! Haha what's your puppy's breed?
Even though you say that this chapter was kinda boring I'm glad you're not rushing the story!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I love Fannie, or Fannick, or Annick, idk what their shipping name is but I love Finnick and Annie! I can't wait for the first kiss!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I don't really listen to Ed Sheeran (but I think I know a song or two) but this made me want to listen to more of his songs!
I love Katniss and Peeta's flirting! ;)
Purple Diamond78 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Love the chapter. So Prim is back at home while Kat Nissan and Marvel are at college? At first I didn't like Marvel being her brother but now I'm starting to really like it!
Purple Diamond78 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Haha, I would never expect Cato to be a lawyer XD I love it!