Reviews for tonight i can write the saddest lines
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Kate definately came off looking like a HOEBAG! in this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Don't really see what the point was in writing this story
TTM chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Been thinking of this for a long time. Really glad someone had the courage to put it into words. I thought you done a nice job with it. Wish I could write Because I would like to have done one similar to it. If you ever get the chance would you do another one with just Kate and Hunt? Would like to see her enjoy it. Again thank you this was great.
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Good, sad, angsty fic: a good "could-have-been" following The Limey.
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, even though the storyline itself is so sad, I kinda liked the story overall. Probably because I LOVE your writing style. It's really powerful. "In the dark, she won't see his tears" and "She bites her lip until it bleeds and the metallic tang of blood tastes like defeat." - those two sentences especially got to me. But the ending as well, of course. I also think you did a terrific job of writing both POVs really authentically and always keeping up the parallels, because basically Kate and Castle are experiencing the same pain and are both trying to get over it the same way. The only thing that seemed a little off to me was probably Colin Hunt's character, cause I felt like he'd be more of a gentleman and sense that Kate is hurting. But yeah, your story was still pretty good :) Definitely way better than what I expected to find while trolling the angsty M-rated stories xD
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I was so mad at her when she called him last Monday, more mad than I ever was at Castle, but then you write this and my heart just aches for her as well as him. I am crying, as in actual tears spilling from my eyes. I had major issues with the current situation, but this is just really good. It is so tragic and hurtful and awful, but all in the very best way. It is beautiful and I enjoyed reading it so much! Great work. I really, really liked it.

Mathilde
PIAL chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was so depressing, which I'm pretty sure that was exactly what you wanted to accomplish. Good work. I actually felt hers and Castle's hearts breaking.
janinsc chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow. That was really good. I like the way it went back and forth between the two of them and their current "situations".

Is this a one-shot?

Nice job
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I accidentally ran into this story and I think it's my favorite post The Limey story. And I've read A LOT of them.

I love angst. Even tho it's kind of morbid. And I hate the way the story went on the show, but when they did go that way, I think your version is the most natural and probably what RL people would do. I don't like it, I don't want it in the show. But I LOVE it in this story.

His tears, his name on her lips after the agent left, how they avoided real contact, how they just wanted to hurt the other one with this while thing.

Anyways, I find this really really good. :)
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was really good...glad you posted it!
purplangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh Jeez. This was beautiful in its simple, perfect clarity of two wounded hearts seeking forgetfulness in the arms of another. I nearly cried when I read, "In the dark, she won't see his tears."
Balko94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I didn't read the story but I assume from the other reviews that you wrote about Castle having sex with Jacnida and/or Beckett having sex with Colin. Firstly, I think it's save to assume that Castle did indead slept with Jacnida but highly to doubt that Beckett and Colin did the same thing. Why? There isn't any time for that: Colin's flight takes off three hours after his invitation. But thanks to the fact that he still have to check out of the hotel and to check in two hours before the flight takes off he only has a little bit over an half hour to have sex with Beckett and firstly they will buy a few drinks. I think nothing has happened between them and I hope nothing has happened between Castle and the blonde, but I think it has.
Alicia's chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Pretty cool!
JimW chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wonderful work! I likes me some angst, sometimes, and this fills the bill.

Some really beautiful, evocative phrases here, especially the last sentence...

"...a desperate calligraphy written on her skin."

Beautiful.

Glad to see you're still writing!
Kie Santiago chapter 1 . 4/7/2012