Reviews for Five times Rush was kind to Young
hope chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
thanks for sharing!
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I think my favorite bit is the part about one good deed a day. Somehow I could see Rush trying to break social graces down into mathematical formulas.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like this. Rush can be kind, he is just.. misunderstood. And lonely.
RhineGold chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is a very sweet, very natural-reading story. I like the idea of drive-by-kindness from Rush, and Young slowly realizing that Rush's brusque nature isn't completely acidic. The idea of Rush reciting poetry to Riley hits me right in the feels, as well. I think you have a lovely grasp of everyone's voices, which is my absolute favorite thing in fics. Rush and Young's back-and-forth relationship is my favorite in this (and, well, any series), so I adore this story for taking the time to explore that. And without any angst! You should receive a medal, lol.
CleanWhiteRoom chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was great-and I LOVED THE GAELIC. I love it when people use multiple languages in fic, and I love it when people point me in the way of something interesting that I hadn't seen before. This was my favorite exchange...I could see this one happening:

"You missed the meeting, Rush."

"So? I had work to do. You gonna fire me?"

"I wish it were that easy."
elaiel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved this so much.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Who would have thought Rush had it in him? But you made it believable. Nice job.