Reviews for What do you mean you're a shapeshifter?
Pothena... *Sigh* What has fanfiction come to...
Stelladellacostellazione chapter 3 . 3/3
Hey, im just saying: i dont think you understand how dyslexia works. Your acting like it kicks in after a minute or two and you can slowly delay it but really its always on and you just need to concentrate hard in order to work with it. I just wanted to throw that out there as you dont seem to know what your talking about and i dont want people to misunderstand dyslexia
Eli duncan chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
There only actually 13 chapters you fuckwad It says 19 but nooooooooo you only actually put 13 you phanominal douche bag
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
awww to cute
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
U should have done something like when Percy's in bathroom and annabeth comes in and romance happens
Adirox chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Nice , add something romantic like hot kiss happening with percabeth
DoomieTurtle chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
*sobs*
Pothenaaa I despise that ship
mia Garcia chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
first off no offence but,ew,you do know that athena is a virgin goddess right? So this chapter was a tiny bit weird.
Suhani chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
I am Indian too! What launguage? I am Marathi (it is similar to Hindi)
Suhani chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
OMG! SO FUNNY! I WISH THAT THE STOLL BROTHERS WERE THERE!
u fuck chapter 19 . 10/8/2015
fuck u
14th Doctor chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
"I blame pineapples" LEL
14th Doctor chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
Did you have to domesticate them?
14th Doctor chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Great first chapter, but did Sally really have to die?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Hey
Not to be harsh or offensive or anything but it almost seems as though everything about Annabeth and Percy is absolutely perfect and as powerful as they could possibly get.
Other than that I love your story although I would like it if Thalia and Nico got equal powerboosts as they are just as skilled in the books and a lot more powerful than Annabeth swing as she had no visible powers.

Having said that you are an amazing author with a sense for plot and adventure.

Good story