Reviews for The Monster and His Flower
HungerGames276 chapter 11 . 3/14
Ok, so I just want to say that I really love your story so far. And I think Katniss should join the alliance, and maybe for like a big plot twist for future chapters, her's a few ideas you can use if you'd like. :)

Snow dies unexpectedly when Cato, Clove, Katniss, Rue, and maybe Peeta are left, so they're all able to get out.

Cato and Katniss end up together, and if Peeta lives, Clove is with him, and Rue, Prim, and Leyla are like their little sisters.

And, since I like happier endings, they all live with their families in District 12, which gets cleaned up to look really nice.

Hope you liked these! :)
Queen Of The Dragons 0227 chapter 11 . 1/26
Please update! Im begging here, this is such a good story. I really like this Cato then the one you see in other fanfics, hes more than just a big brute that lives to kill with no emotion ppl! I like it and i really need you to keep going! PLEASE!
Hey please update. I love your story so much.
mitkit99 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Don't end it there! You're killing me! :(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Plzen finish this can fic. I live your writing style
WhyAreAllTheGoodUsernamesTaken chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Nice I want to see the blood and gore of the torcherous deaths
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
It's col
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I heart this sooooo much! Please get peeta to try to have sex with katniss and then cato can come and rescue katniss and have sex with her all this of course happening after they admit their love to each other;) and make sure you don't forget about the scoring with the game makers and how katniss gets the highest score of 11
Francis chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
PLLLEEEAASEEE UPDATE!
Niecy chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
noooooooooooo.i want more
Niecy chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
.all the bitches love
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
more this is fucking awesome
lego50 chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
really cliff hanger but I want more
PANDORASBOX chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Why is everyone in love with alexander ludwig?!
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Oooooooooh! this is so good! What is katniss going to do?