Reviews for Bound To You
I know this is been out for a while and finished for a while but I have been going through fanfic readers block and decided to search through other stories and I wanted to let you know I loved this and it put me through an emotional rollercoaster to end up at a happy ending I was literally almost crying at the end
Whyles chapter 16 . 7/14
so so good! Loved.
However Long chapter 16 . 4/24
I read this story again after like a year or so... Still one of my favorites.
Mauia88 chapter 16 . 4/16
The burning of the bridge saved the parents! Brilliant! I totally forgot that could change the future and save Elena's parents! And Klaus waiting for her to grow up and remember him, a detail that really puts the time-jumping into another perspective. Wonderful!
Mauia88 chapter 15 . 4/16
Klaus gaveCaroline his blood earlier! And then Mikael killed her... so she won't actually die, she'll become a vampire! I love this sort of "full circle!" And like in the show, I had to remember the earlier fact. Great job!
Mauia88 chapter 13 . 4/16
As I was reading the very last scene, I was thinking it would be an interesting turn if Klaus put the daylight ring back on after they had made and lo and behold, it happened. I'm very pleased!
Mauia88 chapter 12 . 4/16
This idea is very intriguing. I had to comment on this chapter specifically because the part where Caroline was feeling her heart go out to Klaus—enough for her to tell him to run just before he was to be killed—it really reminded me of a scene from the movie Lust, Caution. For a moment, I wondered if maybe the movie inspired you, but then again, the idea does not sound likely to be unique to the movie.
wow chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
read this in one day... SO PERFECT
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
For the record, I've already read this AMAZING story before but this is the first time I realized that Bonnie waited THREE DAYS before warning Caroline! What kind of reckless idiot...?
saraaaa chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
aw such a cute fic loved it
maipigen chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
great story, i love time travrel stories, and you totally fed my love :)
delena5eva chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
This was amazing! Congrats on being the most favourites story for the vampire diaries, I really enjoyed this story. It is difficult to write dialogue between characters but you did not fail. I'm excited to read your other stories. It was a beautiful idea and written perfectly, perfect ending too. You even included a fight between them which all stories really need, very realistic! I loved it and will read it again soon hhahaah
greenprisoner chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
this is everything i wanted from a time travel story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
I loved that story it was great :)
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »