Reviews for Bound To You
cameronlove chapter 16 . 6/20
that was... I don't have enough words to describe..but i will in not one but two words.. Infinitely perfect..I love you for writing this.. I seriously do...
Belly boo1099 chapter 16 . 6/17
Holy f*ck... this is extraordinary! This is, hands down, the best Klaroline story I have ever read, and there's been quite few. I was so entranced by your time travel concept ( it remind me of soulmates and reincarnation), how they kept falling for each other and waiting for one another. I read this all in 24hours because it was just captivating and I resisted to put it down. I also enjoyed how in the end you them be together in this alternate universe which is happier and more people are alive, it had for a cute ending. Superb writing dear, I hope you continue on with such a talent.
Weighty Ghost chapter 16 . 5/13
this made me so happy like, you don't understand asdfghjkl thank you for writing this, you precious human bea this story made my day
xoxo, weightyghost
Cassyfanfic chapter 16 . 5/8
This is the forth time I have read this story. It's amazing!
Vangogh92 chapter 16 . 4/24
Okay, this was beautiful. Perfect, concise and moving. I know it's been years since you wrote this but know that it was a joy to read.
Marie Chandler chapter 16 . 4/23
I LOVE THIS!
Emily81802 chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Great story! Love how u only did all of this in 16 chapters
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
I love this...I miss klaroline in tvd
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
I know this is been out for a while and finished for a while but I have been going through fanfic readers block and decided to search through other stories and I wanted to let you know I loved this and it put me through an emotional rollercoaster to end up at a happy ending I was literally almost crying at the end
Whyles chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
so so good! Loved.
However Long chapter 16 . 4/24/2016
I read this story again after like a year or so... Still one of my favorites.
Mauia88 chapter 16 . 4/16/2016
The burning of the bridge saved the parents! Brilliant! I totally forgot that could change the future and save Elena's parents! And Klaus waiting for her to grow up and remember him, a detail that really puts the time-jumping into another perspective. Wonderful!
Mauia88 chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Klaus gaveCaroline his blood earlier! And then Mikael killed her... so she won't actually die, she'll become a vampire! I love this sort of "full circle!" And like in the show, I had to remember the earlier fact. Great job!
Mauia88 chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
As I was reading the very last scene, I was thinking it would be an interesting turn if Klaus put the daylight ring back on after they had made and lo and behold, it happened. I'm very pleased!
Mauia88 chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
This idea is very intriguing. I had to comment on this chapter specifically because the part where Caroline was feeling her heart go out to Klaus—enough for her to tell him to run just before he was to be killed—it really reminded me of a scene from the movie Lust, Caution. For a moment, I wondered if maybe the movie inspired you, but then again, the idea does not sound likely to be unique to the movie.
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »