Reviews for Shelter
jerz13 chapter 21 . 2/8
I'm so glad I found your story. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you.
Phae chapter 21 . 1/10
You did a great job with this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I thought you put some insightful twists and turns into Bella and Edward's courtship. I especially liked how you took the time to show your readers how Bella learned to control her sudden strength and that it wasn't just a poof! Overnight learning process.

Thanks very much for all your time and efforts. They really do show in the work you've shared with us.
Momatu chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Great start! I love how you linked Angela in very conceivably.
Lolo84 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I love how he's different from cannon Edward in that he's realizing quickly his feelings for Bella... what he does with that we will see lol
Lolo84 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is new to me. It was rec'd by fic central, and I'm really enjoying it and your writing!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Thankyou for owning me this day now i can go eat. Its 506pm and i could moce much less eat. Thankyou it was remarkable
insanemum chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Thankyou for writing this lovely story. I really enjoyed it :)
mrsvixter chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
what a bitch i really dont like this selfish bella
she is too cold
i know the way she became vamp wasnt ideal but it wasnt edward and she said herself she didnt blame him i think she is being really unfair if i was alice i would have told her how much she was hurting him not glazed over it
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
This is a fantastic story, I am so glad I found it. You are a wonderful writer.
Mechcat chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Just found this fic. Love it so far, although with a Jayne quote (and Buffy references), how could I not? I'm gonna have to go watch Jaynestown episode again...or maybe all off Firefly so I get the one you quoted, as well... But later, since theres still quite a few more chapters. Good stuff, well written, and set in Boston! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Mechcat
LAB1 chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Great story! Interesting twists. I would never have imagined how this story would go with how it began.
marigold123 chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
When I was human, I wished for eternity with you. When I was turned, all I wanted was to go back..." I think a lot of us are like Bella...wanting forever with Edward until it happens... Good ending. I enjoyed your story.
marigold123 chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Bella finally sees! I understand her reasoning...her life has been totally altered...all her previous life is hazy...she really always loved Edward, she just had to realize it.
marigold123 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Bella has had her life ripped from her...and it's true, the Cullen's want her to instantly be a part of their family...calling her sister...
marigold123 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I can't believe Tanya did that! I'm with Edward wondering what her purpose was... I wonder what Bella is going to remember?