Reviews for Shelter
missmelly chapter 21 . 8/19
Just discovered your brilliant story. I can't fathom how I lived without it for so long-it is what actual Twilight should have been: funny, intelligent, sexy. Thank you for sharing your B&E with us.
jk chapter 11 . 6/24
I hate that you've turned this into the typical Edwards a fucking prude story...I also hate that you have Edwards "beast" talking to him in his mind like its a separate fucking person...sooooooo mother fucking stupid
jk chapter 5 . 6/24
soooo Edward with all his vamp fucking hearing couldn't HEAR bella coming up to the alley in time to avoid running into her? And why did bella fucking faint? she WALKED into Edward and then fainted...I don't get it! Its fucking stupid.
And Edward wants to hear bellas thoughts? HA if he heard your version of bella? I think he would run back to tanwhore in Alaska! Bellas like a teeny bopper fan girl...its fucking pathetic.
She was crying? what the fuck for? pussy.
and what the FUCK is the deal with her having nightmares about some dude she saw twice?
your story sucks donkey balls
jk chapter 4 . 6/23
I don't like that you have alice all over Edward like that...calling him every two fucking seconds...why would she see her brother meeting a girl anyway? don't you think its weird that she would not only have a vision of him "killing" her but also a vision of him going into her house and taking dirty clothes?
why in the fuck would she have a vision of Edward taking bellas underwear? and why does she feel like she has a right to tell Edward not to take them? Is it any of her fucking business?
alice is a annoying meddling fucking whore and I wish she wasn't in the story at all.
jk chapter 2 . 6/23
I don't think bella should feel anything when they touch. Shes human, she shouldn't even feel the mating bond.
And its so fucking over done...like they met and they touch and they instantly "know"...ya right
jk chapter 1 . 6/23
its funny to me that in all the stories I read...if Edward is with someone before bella...the writer NEVER has him kissing someone and not liking it...even just now with tanwhore he never said he DIDNT enjoy kissing her...just that what? he wouldn't be "happy"...but if bella is with someone before Edward as soon as their lips touch shes thinking about how its not that great...or whatever...
k1942 chapter 21 . 4/8
I really loved this story and thought you ended it perfectly. They are in a very good place and it will only get better as time goes by, their future stretches out forever!
k1942 chapter 20 . 4/8
I can just imagine how thrilled Edward was to slide his mother's ring on Bella's finger! What a gift the family gave them, a whole week to themselves!
k1942 chapter 19 . 4/8
This is so sweet, and sexy and lovely that they love each other!
k1942 chapter 18 . 4/8
Turned out to be probably the best party ever. Edward's gift was pivotal, his words saved them both! I'm so glad they are together again!
k1942 chapter 17 . 4/8
Guess they are still getting to know each other and didn't know how badly she would hate this! The basic idea of it was kind of nice, though, too bad Bella can't quite appreciate it!
k1942 chapter 16 . 4/8
Is that a tiny ray of hope I see? It feels as if something is shifting in Bella, and it may be a good thing for Edward as well as her!
k1942 chapter 15 . 4/8
I am still crossing my fingers that there can be a good outcome to this, so I'll stay positive!
k1942 chapter 14 . 4/8
I'm beginning to think that a little communication between these two would be extremely helpful! Thinking and imagining and supposing isn't helping either of them!
k1942 chapter 13 . 4/8
I am now officially damning Tanya to Hell for all eternity for what she did! Poor Bella, I hope Edward and his family can help her adjust to this overwhelming change!