Reviews for ShadowStrike Rising
David Case chapter 48 . 7/7
You know, since the Shredder and his Foot Clan are in this story, maybe do a crossover between Transformers: Prime and the Batman: Arkham series. Maybe the Autobots, Shadowstrike, Karai, Sunny, and all their friends can team up with Batman and his team: The Gotham Knights. Bruce Wayne AKA Batman, Tim Drake AKA Robin, Barbara Gordon AKA Oracle, Dick Grayson AKA Nightwing, Jason Todd AKA The Red Hood, Wayne Family Butler Alfred Pennyworth, and Michael Lane AKA Azrael can be members of the Gotham Knights and help the Autobots save the Earth from the Decepticons, and their allies are Batman's worst enemies, such as the Joker and Doctor Harleen Quinzel AKA Harley Quinn and their clown thugs, Professor Hugo Strange and his TYGER troopers, the immortal Ra's Al Ghul and his daughters, Talia Al Ghul and Nyssa Raatko, and their League of Assassins terrorist group, Roman Sionis AKA The Black Mask and his masked mafia, Bane and his VENOM mercenaries, Oswald Cobblepot AKA The Penguin and his Black Market racketeering gang, Edward Nygma AKA The Riddler and his robot army, Harvey Dent AKA Two-Face and his bank-robbing crew, Doctor Jonathan Crane AKA The Scarecrow and Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke and their Militia forces, Doctor Pamela Isley AKA Poison Ivy and her deadly mutated plants, Deacon Joseph Blackfire and his zealous cult, Lazlo Valentin AKA Professor Pyg and his Circus of Strange, Garfield Lynns AKA Firefly the Serial Arsonist, Victor Zsasz the Serial Killer, Cyrus Gold AKA Solomon Grundy the hulking zombie, Waylon Jones AKA Killer Croc, Basil Karlo AKA Clayface, Floyd Lawton AKA Deadshot the Master Assassin, Jervis Tetch AKA The Mad Hatter and his mind-controlled henchrabbits, Julian Day AKA Calendar Man, Lester Butchinsky AKA The Electrocutioner, Lady Shiva and her assassins, Lonnie Machin AKA Anarky and his loyal anarchists, and finally Doctor Victor Fries AKA Mister Freeze and Thomas Elliott AKA Hush the Identity Thief. Also add other characters like GCPD Commissioner Jim Gordon, GCPD Officer Aaron Cash, Gotham City Mayor Quincy Sharp, Vicky Vale, Jack Ryder, Doctor Kirk Langstrom AKA Man-Bat, CEO Simon Stagg of Stagg Enterprises, CEO Lucius Fox of Wayne Enterprises, Arkham Asylum Psychiatrist Doctor Penelope Young, and GCPD Detective Harvey Bullock. Scarecrow would be the big deal in forming a partnership with Megatron since they love to spread terror, fear, and darkness upon innocent people and Joker would love to spread anarchy upon the World. Ra's Al Ghul would be a big deal too since his goal is to save the World by conquering and/or destroying civilizations. Think about it, it could be full-proof, give it a shot.
David Case chapter 25 . 6/24
Ignore Wade Parker! He's a heavy smoker! But this is a good story and I love it. Anyway, Kylo Ren's real name is Ben Solo, son of Han Solo and Leia Skywalker, grandson of Anakin Skywalker AKA Darth Vader, nephew of Luke Skywalker, and dark apprentice of Snoke, the Supreme Leader of the First Order and the new Dark Lord of the Sith. I'm not entirely sure, but I think that Rey is the daughter of Luke Skywalker himself and Finn is the son of Lando Calrissian. Also on in the Batman: Arkham series video game, Jason Todd AKA Robin #2 is the mysterious Arkham Knight and he's working together with Doctor Jonathan Crane AKA The Scarecrow and Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke and has hired an entire Militia to occupy Gotham City, the Arkham Knight's primary goal is to kill Batman and he will not stop until he is dead. In Batman: Arkham Knight, Scarecrow is the primary antagonist of the entire game and the Arkham Knight is the secondary antagonist, their main goal is to seek revenge on Batman and unleash fear, chaos, and anarchy upon Gotham City and they have an entire army of ruthless mercenaries to take over Gotham. Also CEO/industrialist Simon Stagg is secretly helping Scarecrow create a chemical bomb called "Cloudburst" that, once it detonates, it will unleash a gigantic cloud of fear toxin that will cover the entire city and turn it into a city of fear. The Arkham Knight's own plan is to hunt Batman down and kill him without mercy. The Joker is dead in this game, he died in Arkham City, but in Arkham Knight, he's a ghost that haunts Batman like a demon trying to possess him, but ever since the beginning of all this, back at Arkham Asylum, Joker planned to use a super-chemical, created by psychiatrist Doctor Penelope Young, that can turn people into hulking monsters and Joker planned to have an army of these Bane-like mutated monsters take over Gotham City, but before Batman could stop the mad clown, he overdosed himself with the chemical known as "TITAN" and it turned him into one of his "super soldiers". Batman managed to defeat him and turn him back to normal, but what he found out was that the TITAN has devastating effects, giving Joker a disease that was slowly killing him from the inside out, Joker needed a cure, and during the Arkham City investigation, the prison facility started by Mayor Quincy Sharp and Professor Hugo Strange, Batman was forced to find a cure after Joker injected him and all of Gotham's hospitals with his infected blood. Batman found a cure with the help of Mister Freeze and Ra's Al Ghul during the time he was trying to stop Professor Strange and Ra's from destroying half of the city, but after Joker mercilessly killed Talia Al Ghul after taking her hostage to force Batman to deliver the cure, Batman denied him the chance to cure himself of this TITAN disease. Batman cured himself and saved the rest for the Gotham hospitals, but none were left for Joker, he died maniacally laughing at his arch nemesis for not saving him from death. Months later, Commissioner Gordon cremated Joker's dead body and got rid of his ashes once and for all, but not all of the Gotham Hospital patients were save from the "Joker-Itis", 5 people were infected, names include College Principle Henry Adams, Queen Industries Executive Producer Kristina Bell, famous singer Jonathan Brown AKA Johnny Charisma, heavyweight boxer Albert King AKA The Gotham Goliath, and unfortunately Gotham Knight Bruce Wayne AKA Batman. When the infection started to take it's tole on them, it was epidemic and it became a prion-infection, they started developing signs of personalities of the Joker himself, meaning that this psychosis is turning all 5 of these people into "He who must not be named". But the infection fortunately hasn't taken Batman entirely but is slowly turning him into Joker while he is trying to stop Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight from destroying Gotham and trying to find a cure for this "Joker-Itis" with the help of Tim Drake AKA Robin #3, Barbara Gordon AKA Oracle, Dick Grayson AKA Nightwing, Michael Lane AKA Azrael, Selena Kyle AKA Catwoman, Doctor Pamela Lillian Isley AKA Poison Ivy, GCPD Commissioner Jim Gordon, Wayne Enterprise CEO Lucius Fox, GCPD Officer Aaron Cash, and Bruce Wayne's trusted butler/mentor Alfred Pennyworth. Meanwhile, The Joker's evil spirit is trying to possess Batman's body to one day return to Gotham and unleash Anarchy upon the entire city.
Wade Parker chapter 25 . 6/24
Great Story and good characters. You all did very great. SPOILER ALERT! Kylo Ren's real name is Ben Solo, son of Han Solo and Leia Skywalker, grandson of Anakin Sk
Gold Testament chapter 46 . 5/4
Oh boy, Stockman with invincible armor is as annoying as Starscream.
Gold Testament chapter 45 . 5/4
By the way which version of the Shredder and Stockman are you using exactly? Also Fowler and his superiors are sushi.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 5/4
Too bad even if Jack has leadership on par with Optimus or surpassing him, Miko won't listen. It would take Optimus threatening to squash her to probably make her listen.
Sirenix Prime chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
This is a work of art! You are the most crrative author I ever got the pleasure to tead! I LOVE you story! I was wondering, how come you didn't make this a crossover story because you have characters from the cartoon TMNT and Power rangers Samurai ( guy destined to fight jack sound a lot like Decker). You even included the Ninja Tribunal! AWESOME! No other way to describe this story!
Raging Bull chapter 50 . 6/17/2015
My God, this story had the most saddest parts ever, they really made me cry in sadness and mostly joy, I thought 9/11 was a sad tragedy, but this is so horrible, it reminds me of my Hellish childhood, my father neglected me and tormented my mother like a prisoner of war, and everytime I look at Optimus Prime, I see my true hero, my true father, thank the Lord that my evil father died of Alzheimer's Disease when he got really drunk on his 40th birthday, my mother and I moved on and she married a new man who was now my true father, my true hero, my true Optimus Prime, may God bless his kind soul.
Raging Bull chapter 50 . 6/12/2015
I have to agree with Mister Blakk on this, some of the parts of this story were kinda disturbing, confusing, and not right at al
l, word of advice: Think before you act and get it all right and maybe make an epic story where Batman unites with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles against the Shredder and the Joker.
Solomon Blakk chapter 50 . 6/12/2015
Okay, I'm very sorry about them negative comments back there, I admit, some of it is good, sad, and, son of a bitch, it was mostly funny and, I'm telling te truth, mostit was full of shit. Meanwhile, there are rumors, in the United States, that there is a dangerous terrorist that got on a plane with explosives STRAPPED AROUND HIS DICK!, And his mission is to blow up Detroit. How fucked up can life seriously get?
Raging Bull chapter 51 . 6/11/2015
What the Hell was that about on chapter 51?!
Solomon Blakk chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! You son of a bitch, I will make sure you have a good job at 711 dickhead, I will never forgive you for this story that sounds like it was written by pussies who touch little boys, fuck you, assholes! Fuck you and your God damn story, it sucks balls just like you motherfuckers, FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!
Solomon Blakk chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
Really, Douchebag?! What the fuck kind of story is this?! Didn't you retards think twice before writing this piece of shit or were you thinking about which one of your friends has the biggest cock and how will you fit that lizard into your mouth?! I don't know what you see when you're reading this story, but I'm unfortunately reading it and it sounds like SHIT! The images of the story in my head look like SHIT! Did Doctor Phil fuck you in the ass and paid you to write this story the way he likes it?, Because it really sounds like that really happened asshole! Unless you can make amends for violating Transformers and Ninja Turtles, everybody in the entire Earth and even the fucking Universe is going to reject you like they reject parasites and Nazis and I'll be there when you guys actually sell this story on a book to the public and I'll keep say to you, until your ears bleed, I'll keep saying "FUCK YOU!"
Solomon Blakk chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Maybe next time if you make a story were two worlds collide, think BIGGER, maybe, if you can, make an epic awesome-ass story were Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl would join forces with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Master Splinter, and yes, Karai, and together, they would protect Gotham City from both of their arch enemies, The Shredder and the Joker, and other Batman and TMNT villains, such as the Kraang, the Purple Dragons, the Penguin, the Riddler, Two-Face, the Scarecrow, Bane, both the Italian and Russian Mafia, the Shredder's top lieutenants, Killer Croc, Victor Zsasz, Harley Quinn, the Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Clayface, Solomon Grundy, Mister Freeze, Poison Ivy, Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Hush, Ra's Al Ghul, Catwoman, Red Claw, Firefly, the Dollmaker, Calendar Man, the Rat King, and the Red Hood. And another thing, Karai is NOT, and will NEVER be, the daughter of the Shredder, it's a sick lie that the Shredder maid up, why?!, Because Oroku Saki A.K.A. The Shredder, the most feared and powerful crime lord of both Tokyo, Japan and Gotham City and the Grandmaster of the Foot Clan, is FUCKING DELUSIONAL AND CRIMINALLY INSANE AS THE JOKER HIMSELF! Karai's real name is Hamato Miwa, the TRUE daughter of Hamato Yoshi A.K.A. Master Splinter and her mother is Tang Shen, who was sadly murdered by the Shredder when Miwa was a baby and he, without regret, kidnapped her after burning Yoshi's monastery to the ground and leaving him behind to burn, Yoshi didn't know that his child is still alive until he found out, 15 years later in Gotham City, when he fought the Shredder again as the man-rat/ninja master of the Ninja Turtles, Splinter, he found out that Miwa is alive and has been raised and trained by the Shredder and had been renamed "Karai" and has been manipulated and decieved into believing that Shredder is her real father and Splinter murdered her mother, for 15 years, Shredder has used Karai as his personal assassin/puppet to torture Splinter's soul by letting him see his own child try to destroy everyone he loves and curse his name forever, but Shredder's dark plan failed when Karai found out the whole truth and sided with her true father and the Turtles in order to make amends with her true family, but still, and I seriously wish I was fucking making this shit up, Shredder still has this stone-cold fuck-nut delusion believing that Karai is still his child and his alone and he still loves her, his kinda love is psychotic and full of shit!, He will never give up, no matter what, to get his former child back and kill Splinter and the Turtles and rule all of the crime groupes of Gotham City and unleash Chaos, Destruction, and Anarchy all over the city, humanity, and, maybe, the Entire Earth, The Shredder is an obsessed, criminally and clinically insane, war mongering, delusional, ruthless, insidious, and bloodthirsty psychopathic crime lord and you don't fuck with that kind of Evil.
Zack chapter 32 . 5/8/2015