Reviews for Mokusei Sorrow
Vialana chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This was so cool, i love Genichiro, i don't think there's much on the net involving him, which is a shame as there's so much to work with, even in such a minor character. This fic deals with all that perfectly.

I loved the snippets about his life with his surrogate family, i can totaly imagine the banter between the three of them, even the marriage thing. Very emotionally involving, i enjoyed that.

Fantastic work, i'll have to add this to my faves to read again.

Shinji Takase chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I think you summed it up perfectly.

What's even better, is that, whether you know it or not, this ties in perfectly with his actions in the last 2 episodes and the movie afterwards.

Well done.

Takase Shinji
Hex5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
It's always interesting to see stories about characters who only have a minor role in the series. I for one am rather curious as to how exactly the Jovian society worked. The style of the story conveys a very good angsty inner monologue, and although it goes melodramatic sometimes the Jovians are like that. The title seems a little strange, probably because of the romaji, but other than that it's a well-written, thoughtful story.
Enrico chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Well, this fanfic is really well done, and very

well-thought-out too, since there are NO fics about Tsukuomi. It really does a great job in expressing his guilt and sorrow.

AND, I agree with you: KUSAKABE IS THE MOST LOATHSOME SON OF A ***** EVER IN AN ANIME! I mean, even Nakago and Akio Ohtori pale in comparison!
Dr. Lancet chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Strange...the protagonist is reviewing the fic. I thought this was brilliantly in character, and describes Genichiro perfectly. DAMN YOU KUSAKABE!