Reviews for Guns & Roses
twimima7 chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
I'm sorry you're leaving. Please don't give up your writing. You are amazing and good. Maybe someday you will return and be welcomed back until then have a good life and thank you.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
The note sounds like it came from a jealous person. Scary.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
I have a hunch the Volturi had a hand in his fathers death. But I worry about Victoria? Hope she doesn't get to move with them to Chicago. She either has a crush on Edward or works for the Volturi.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Edward would be the most feared Mafia Boss in America. That's a lot on his shoulders. Wonder who had the nerve to kill his dad? Looks like a lot of drama to come.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
It was done very well. I like the romance in it. Beautiful just really good.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
This was a fun drama free chapter. I was worried the girls would get into trouble.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Seems strange his father wasn't present but Bella is correct it would bring down his mood, Glad to have Angela included in the story. Well Jacob deserved what he got. I can't believe that man what he called her and did to her at the Prom. Good, he's out of the story.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Yes please a sequel of the families and mainly Edward The Don and his queen Bella. The children are always the best too.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Love the chapter and understand when RL comes first. Thank you for your writing and time.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
What ever kind of father did he have? Bella sense his heartache and truly loves the man.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I love this really is unbelievable sweet. She is one lucky girl. I would like to know how much was Charlie in debt to Edward?
twimima7 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Love the romance thank you.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Charlie had Bella into an arranged marriage without her knowledge. I can see why Bella is upset. He sold her? Was Charlie in the Mafia too?
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Good story. Normally I cannot give a review right away and have to wait to get more into it. But this first chapter is good and holds interest. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
I just love this story ,it's a shame that you don't seem to be in any rush to finish it!
Oh well I will read and enjoy what you have