Reviews for White Blank Page
Ohhh it has such a sad ending. I'm so sad like a sad panda :(
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
was just going throught your stories again and came across this, i dont know how i missed it before but i love it. *sigh* Heya...
mine29 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
what the...you have the write another for this one...please! even if its gonna be so heartbreaking...
alwaysloveyouthemost chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was so angsty. I almost cried. Nonetheless, it was still amazing. I really wish you'd continue it.
diana015 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
this is so sad. :( but i like it :O
BlueBiirdy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Why have I never seen this fic before? It's so good! Everything you've explained is just perfect, and I love this line:

(It started with "kiss goodnight?" that eventually transformed into a "kiss hello?" and "kiss for being you?"and so on until the question was no longer needed.)

When I first read it I had the biggest smile on my face, and I actually re-read it...twice, because, ugh, fav line! Such a well written fic :)
Sam3472 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
wow really intense.
Anon-Mouse chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
It's sad because this could've actually happened. Well written Heya fic, I don't tend to delve into real life pairings, but I've been reading your other stories, so I thought I'd give it a go :)
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Omygosh! This story is so angsty and sexy! Keep writing Brittana fanfic, please. I'll read it every time.
cpfmr chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
omg absolutely love it !
thewindinyourface chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
my feeeels!

"kiss for being you?"

i think i died of cuteness.

this fic was really angsty tho. i really like it a lot. weird, because i usually hate angst.
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
:( just that few hours nothing else!

Xoxoxo
TinyFi311 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is so amazingly written. The heartbreak is almost palpable. LOVED IT!
BicornZombie chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Just shoot me right in the face... I've been feeling super angsty towards HeYa these days and you just come and break my heart...
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well damn, I think my shippers heart just crumbled to pieces. Sad panda:-o