Reviews for The Heart's Desire
DawnGidget chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aw man. This is sad. Now I'm sad. Good job, but, you know, sad.:(
although I think kurosaki is a little out of character, even if he had grown up I think he might have been embarrassed? I dunno. you did well leading me on though. But im sad now.
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
oh my! This was really sad. Well written though, i truly felt for Hime...so sad that the first time Ichigo touches her, is the time he asks for her blessing on the upcoming nuptials. Poor Hime, great angsty story. Thumbs up
Krystalized C chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this fic is really sad... i still wanna cry T.T i do feel like her. i wanna comfort her... bad ichigo, bad rukia... i mean it's obvious the way she felt towards him... i just can't endure it

good story btw...
supremekikay24 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i hate this...you made me cry...yeah its surely will be some kind of ending thing...

whatever...good story
Rairakku Hana chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Van darling, do you know how many years I've waited for you to write Ichihime -and you give me this? I'm absolutely heartbroken and I don't know what to do with all these feels. ;n;

My bleeding heart screaming out for a different ending aside, this was wonderfully written. You portrayed Orihime's struggle to finally confess so well. The lead-up and the shocking reveal was great as was her wooden acceptance. So painful. But as you said, you don't always get what you want.

I had to laugh though, I knew you'd find a way to add a little ByaRan to the mix. Plus, I really liked the role Rangiku played throughout the story.

I hope to see more IH from you in the future.
La Diablesa chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
...this is toooooo heartbreaking, I wanted to comfort Orihime. Please write a companion piece to this where she finds love, please. This is just one part of her journey surely, so I wait with bated breath. Excellent (and heartwrenching) writing as usual !

La Diablesa
rouge chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I u it a renjihime lol not many out they're that's if it wasent a oneshot XD lol ichhime . sometimes it gets boring
Ichihime supporter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
How terribly sad. Someone like Orihime should never experience something like this. I would never forgive Ichigo if this truely happens. Its not just Orihime, Renji would be beyond sad as well.