Reviews for Another Way
themergitonian chapter 1 . 5/28
What a twist at the end XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
interesting
Goeno chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Surprise!
HotaruSama00 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That was an interesting surprise there at the end. So, apparently Precia cured Alicia extremely quickly, and the year is 0044, going by their ages. I'd thought that Precia just created Fate about two years later and this was the year 0068.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow. Fun.
capriciously quixotic chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was fun. As others have mentioned, Alicia wasn't much of a surprise, but Momoko was totally out of the left field. I liked the obscure reference to the Triangle Heart's canon too, its not very common knowledge that Shiro married into Momoko's family. Although it begs an interesting question of what could have happened if Momoko was a mage. Shiro's enemies would have been major trouble.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
o.o no fate? t.t that mkes me a lil sad...but happy that alecia is her mom is still working on fate?
Kortir chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awww... that was adorable. I've been meaning for some time to get around to reading this one, and I'm really happy I finally found the time to do so. I loved it, and thought it was a lot of fun to read. I pretty much had it pinned as being Alicia from the beginning, but I was actually quite surprised to see the pair with Momoko instead of Nanoha. Cute story, and a really sweet little oneshot! I truly love how you characterize your Nanoha characters, this only continues to prove that. Thank you, and see you again in the next chapter of Power Games.
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This really needs a follow up. Timeskip to when Momoko meets Fate the first time? Would Fate recognize her?

the name thing - Shiro could have married into Momoko's family.
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well written and fun to read. THe ending was well done, so much so that it makes me want to look the other way that Momoko would have a different surname when she was a child.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice twist on the ending. I did notice a bunch of things like how old the games were and that mention of Russia moving into Europe, but while they stood out and made me wonder why they were there, nothing pointed out to me that this was Momoko. Good job.

I would have liked to see more of this as well. Not too sure what would be the storyline, as the Nanoha stuff would all be way in the future... I suppose that leaves a rather blank check to plan with, or maybe involve some crossovers as there are a lot of anime that are set around that time frame.

Hmm... I had a bit of a thought about being good at math translating pretty much directly to being good at magic, then wondered what would happen if the one learning magic was one of those autistic kids who are so good at math that they end up teaching at college and inventing/making new breakthroughs in math when they're like seven years old. Put a kid like that in Nanoha's place (maybe an AU version of her) and see what comes from it? Should be interesting.

Anyway, keep up the great work on your stories. I really enjoy reading them. Good luck!
chrnno chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Damn that was unexpected, that it was Alicia I was tending towards believing by the end but it being Momoko caught me completely by surprise.
A chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Nice... Expected the alicia part but didn't think it'll be momoko. Though, since its momoko when shes a kid, her surname shouldn't be takamachi should it?
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow... just one little change, huh? Definitely 5/5.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow I was not expecting that in the end.

Way cool story I really liked it.

I look forward to more.