Reviews for Aburame Lightning
KuroKitsune chapter 19 . 7/14
Please update this is awesome! And will you do a chapter omake about Shino being caught without his coat cuz what you put about that seems funny?
zorra101 chapter 19 . 7/14
Love this story, please update soon. Did you abandon this story? Did someone take it over?
FANactic Writer chapter 19 . 7/12
I'm glad I read this! You don't see many Shino centered crossovers like this one. I hope to one day see this and many other stories of your completed.
NaKita27791 chapter 19 . 7/9
I love this story and others from this author but I can't stop asking myself...Will this story ever be updated? Or is it going to be like the other 95% of the stories this authors wrote? Will they ever be updated or completed? This author has some really good stories but they never get finished. As I have stated previously the authors stories are good, they're well thought out, easy to understand and follow, the plots and storylines are often unique. It would be ashame for all of these wonderful stories to never be completed. I find myself willing to wait and see if things get better, I have stayed with this author since 2012 and will not abandon them now. Only time will tell if it's worth it to get hooked on a story then be disappointed when it gets forgotten and abandoned. Sorry for the blunt way this is put, but it's what I feel and I'm sure a lot of other readers/reviewers can agree with. Hope things will be better in the future of these stories.
One of the dedicated fans,
NaKita
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 19 . 6/9
Please continue this! I can't wait to read more!
Sailor yuriko chapter 19 . 5/28
Please write another chapter
Go Mothra!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 19 . 5/14
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Shadow wolf fang chapter 19 . 4/15
I love Shino he's awesome so is Fu-chan. I like the story a lot looking forward to the next chapter.
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 19 . 4/15
argh this story is too good to stop please dont!
haza10411 chapter 19 . 4/14
please update this story it's awsome and i would love to read more, i love your writting style keep up the awsome work.
Shae Vizla chapter 19 . 2/25
Very good and well-written story who manage to provide a coherent crossover.

Harry/Shino grew strong and independant, with a loving family, good friends and girlfriends. Naruto is also stronger, more acknowledged and have a real chance to form a link with his father (the famous Blondaime, I just love this surname), Hinata had forgotten her shyness and even Sasuke have a better life and found a strong-willed and intelligent girlfriend. I liked the fact that several people under appreciated in the Wizarding World relocated themselves in the Elementaries Countries and gave Konoha new blood and useful knowledge. Snape is one of my favourite character and I was happy to see him free of his two cruels masters. The administratives workers is a nice touch : they could have highter position than in the Ministry without the prejudice and it allow desk ninja to be more actives.
goat99 chapter 19 . 2/15
this is awsome
pls continue this story ist really great
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 1/29
Interesting story. I like the Harry as Shino aspect, though I'm really not a fan of the harem part. Thankfully this is the least annoying harem story I've found.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 1/28
I like your solution to Haku and Zabusa being allowed into Konoha (Anko 'interviewing' them). I think it's the best explanation I've read.