Reviews for Aburame Lightning
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 19 . 4/8
Hey I've actually already read this story a couple of times and it would be really appreciated if you would update please, and would you mind putting in more family interaction with Shino's and Naruto's younger sister. I think it would be cute to see what kind of personality she would have considering who her brothers hang out with.
Please update soon
Crystallea1321 chapter 19 . 3/29
Nice story, I really like and look forward to more. I wasn't ever super interested in Shino, but now I love him! I blame you for this. Anyways, more please!
Toby860 chapter 19 . 3/26
This is a great story
Mask of Insanity chapter 19 . 3/19
please keep writing this story it is a fantastic story with an oringinal plot.
Skelo chapter 19 . 2/25
Excellent. I love the idea of an S-class Aburame. Made my day
kyuubilover chapter 1 . 2/13
You are a genius. But how did Fuu convince them to share him?
missourijack chapter 19 . 2/12
will naruto be getting another girl besides hinita maybe the nibi contanier by making a treaty with the nations about a school certin wards placed to keep them safe while they go
Rosario2634 chapter 19 . 2/1
next chapter of aburame lightning please!
FAN BOY NUMBER 12 chapter 19 . 1/8
this is a really good story ... i was so involved with it that i didn't realize it finished and cannot wait until you update again :)
Ddragon21 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Make him a giant moth or bug or maybe even that bee pokemon that can release his hive from.
alex1988310 chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Year passed and still no updates...
loretta537 chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
i love this story, please update it soon
russell.broad.14 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
This is one of the better harry potter and Naruto crossovers that I've read. i'm eagerly looking forward to seeing how this works out. please keep up the good work.
FinalGuardian chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
anyone else having trouble getting the thought of Manda and the basilisk having babies?