Reviews for Aburame Lightning
cr94369 chapter 1 . 14h
Please continue the story, pleeeaasse
Aeroza chapter 19 . 5/23
Please continue the story.
NerdLord2nd chapter 19 . 5/1
Hope you come back to finish this story sometime it's one of the better naruto Harry Potter crossover stories I have read also like most stories dealing with the aburame (so) clan
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
The Chthonic Professor chapter 19 . 3/26
"Next chapter will be longer, I promise." Them be fighting words. All I have to say is... five years.
redHussar chapter 19 . 3/18
Nicely done crossover! HP is OP, but not ridiculously. And thanks to being shinobi, Death Eaters (murderers, thieves, rapists) are being killed. Can't wait for another chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
This is really good and the cliffhanger is killing me because the new year is in eight days and there's been no update. For over four years. Blargh.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
During the 'fight' scene, if Mizuki was drained of all chakra, he'd die.

Please don't take me as trying to pick on your fic, I'm trying to give some constructive criticism but I'm bad at wording things politely since I'm generally a blunt and honest person. I do enjoy your fic, I mean I burst out laughing when Shinarry stole Mizuki's wallet XD
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
He couldn't act more responsible than the Uchiha heir... Itachi was the epitome of a polite, perfect child. And Sasuke wouldn't really be called an heir to something that no longer exists... he'd just be called the last Uchiha.
Kuriboh Girl chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
I love this story. This is amazing. Please update
mmiller25819 chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
is this over
IgnisFelicis chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Promises, promises. And the next chapter is still MIA.
Very fun read.
Monster King chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
Good story i really liked it but it's a shame that it seems that you have given up on it since it's been a few years since you updated it last hope to see it continued.
MWRANDOM chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
Excellent work.
Ultralurker chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
A few chapters back in this fic, you mentioned that more reviews equals more chapters. Hopefully this one tips things in favor of a new chapter. Which would hopefully result in new readers, thus more reviews, then more chapters.

This is one of the incomplete fics I come back to when I want to reread something to pass time between looking for new fics to read, and waiting for the ones I am following to update. Many of your other incomplete fics serve the same purpose. Especially when I get bored of the video games I have.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »