Reviews for Aburame Lightning
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 19 . 6/9
Please continue this! I can't wait to read more!
Sailor yuriko chapter 19 . 5/28
Please write another chapter
Go Mothra!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 19 . 5/14
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Shadow wolf fang chapter 19 . 4/15
I love Shino he's awesome so is Fu-chan. I like the story a lot looking forward to the next chapter.
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 19 . 4/15
argh this story is too good to stop please dont!
haza10411 chapter 19 . 4/14
please update this story it's awsome and i would love to read more, i love your writting style keep up the awsome work.
Shae Vizla chapter 19 . 2/25
Very good and well-written story who manage to provide a coherent crossover.

Harry/Shino grew strong and independant, with a loving family, good friends and girlfriends. Naruto is also stronger, more acknowledged and have a real chance to form a link with his father (the famous Blondaime, I just love this surname), Hinata had forgotten her shyness and even Sasuke have a better life and found a strong-willed and intelligent girlfriend. I liked the fact that several people under appreciated in the Wizarding World relocated themselves in the Elementaries Countries and gave Konoha new blood and useful knowledge. Snape is one of my favourite character and I was happy to see him free of his two cruels masters. The administratives workers is a nice touch : they could have highter position than in the Ministry without the prejudice and it allow desk ninja to be more actives.
goat99 chapter 19 . 2/15
this is awsome
pls continue this story ist really great
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 1/29
Interesting story. I like the Harry as Shino aspect, though I'm really not a fan of the harem part. Thankfully this is the least annoying harem story I've found.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 1/28
I like your solution to Haku and Zabusa being allowed into Konoha (Anko 'interviewing' them). I think it's the best explanation I've read.
dragonlili22 chapter 19 . 1/21
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
DragonFoxx chapter 19 . 1/13
It has been a while for this story. I can't wait to read more. I love your stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Dumbledore is an idiot and going to get a hit put on himself by the shinobi.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014