Reviews for HalfTruths
Animelvr chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awesome! Would you consider doing one from Jazz's pov?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was intensely beautiful; just the right amount of angst with some forgiveness? Brilliant!
Quicksilver Trion chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I liked the read - soothing after Dear Lies. But overall I cannot help but feel that the story came into beeing too much out of need for that - soothing, a comforting closure, a happy end as good as it can get given the circumstances.
With the option of restoring Jazz's full memory and personality - and one must assume a CMO equipped with this weapon would be aware of this fact at all times - it becomes a lot harder to relate to Ratchet's reluctance to using the virus. I do get it being a breach of trust to the mech he loves/d, it beeing unthinkable to use a weapon on an ally - much less lover, more so as he is a medic, even his own lingering uncertainty if he really wants this to be over. But with being trapped, disarmed, desperate, battle sytems trying to come online out of their own volition and comm deactivated it just sits ill, feels like self-preservation should easily take precedence. After all if there really so much love a breach of trust on both sides, if Ratchet were to understand the situation as less of a violation and not develop an intuitive reaction of being repulsed by the idea of trusting Jazz with access to his core again, might be forgiven once Jazz is restored and the imminent danger defused.

On the other Hand this is a oneshot not a second chapter so this makes it much easier to overlook the aforementioned.
Sry for convulted runon sentences, text editing is hard on a smartphone
Sergeant Duck chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow, this was a very intense story. I almost didn't read it as the theme isn't something I'm normally into. But very glad I did. You told a great story and captured the emotion perfectly. Thank you for the good read.
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
thank you for the sequel!

While I like Ratch with Jazz, my favourite is Ratch with the twins. I hope my poor darling will get over it and find his happiness *cuddles Ratchet plushie*

Mirage is a aft but I have not expected it from Bee.

Oh, and I am interested in Prowl and Jack. I dont think I have ever read a fic with this particular pairing...
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Was about to go to bed when I saw this and have spent the last half-hour reading. Well handled. Few cover the aftermath of rape or near-rape so well, and you did a great job. Also gave some pretty good food for thought regarding ethics and punishment. Sometimes there really is no easy answer.

To sum up, from start to finish, I was impressed. Not often a sequel is as good as an original, and this was one of the rare exceptions.
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
and then Ratchet climbed onto the back of Sideswipe and Sunstreakers noble stead and rode of into the sunset together!