Reviews for What Remains
rabia.raiden chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was so...heart touching
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
just-another-waterbender chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That's...that's okay... you can have my heart... I didn't need it anyway...

Seriously though. I am blown away by this story.

Gonna go cry now, but it's amazingly written. Kudos.

*ugly sobbing*
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You no it's about time that there is a story that doesn't have to have a kiss and that I really appreciate.
coffeeoverchocolate chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
trench chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That was /fabulous/.
KNO chapter 1 . 4/10/2012

This literally had me on the verge of tears.

I just-everything you bring up; every characterization of Korra and Mako and Bolin that you present is utterly perfect and accurate and it just blows my mind every time I read your stuff.

And Mako's leg! Ugh. It's just so sad. It reminded me a bit of Peeta in The Hunger Games.

And the pressure on Korra to meet everyone's expectations is so huge (I really feel like that will be a big player in the actual show). She's so different from Aang-so different in the way she handles things, and it's just evident in this piece that that's something that weighs heavily with her personally.

Mako's comfort of Korra was absolutely wonderful. I loved the whole piece toward the latter end about how they'd kind of been playing this game, attempting to figure each other out. And Korra's almost disappointed because when it came down to it, Mako sees her weakness, her raw self, and she can't do anything about it. It's so truthful, because it's how we are as human beings. We always wonder how people perceive us and what will happen when they see the "real us".

Sorry for rambling into oblivion.

This was absolutely beautiful. I loved every bit of it.
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is such adorable Mako/Korra fluff! I love it! You did an awesome job!
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was very emotional and so good. You did an excellent job writing it!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
(*sobbing*) i'd be really surprised, shocked even, if the equalists were capable of permanently taking away someone's bending, and not just stalling it for awhile like Ty Lee did. i think that takes super-Aang-mojo. (please, spirits, let that be the case)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's so sad but so sweet at the same time. Rather dark, really, but then again Bryke does seem to be aiming for a darker show this year. Though I seriously doubt it would be THIS dark.. :P

Anyway, great job! Loved it. :)
jellyjay chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is lovely! I love this side of Korra - she's usually so confident and brash that it's refreshing to see her so vulnerable. The same goes for Mako because we've only seen him as broody and stand off-ish so far, so I really like the way you've shown this gentle, reassuring side.

Awesome job!
Cybu chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very well written as always.. I've been reading your stuff on tunblr which inspired me to make my own. Anyways keep writing your amazing stories/drabbles.
Quintillus chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
There you go again. Making me care about characters I haven't even been properly introduced to yet, daring me to imagine all sorts of scenarios-terrible, humorous, heart warming-that could possibly and plausibly occur.

This was an incredibly moving piece. Mako lost his leg. Bolin lost his earthbending. What remains indeed?

Your writing never ceases to amaze me.
Imaginary Enemies chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
your writing is amazing, and the storyline was good, too. such a cute story, ah, i loved it