Reviews for Madagascar Rewritten
Fighting4Fandoms chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I found this sooo great so far and I would really want it to continue because it's awesome and I want to find out what happens next :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
This story is cool as hell
Teddi 8347 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Is this story going to update? It seems too good to just abandon like this.
Ophelia Elric chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Aww! I love girl!Alex.
A few typos here and there but nothing too noticeable, I really hope you can update this soon.

I noticed something curious though, there is another fic identical to yours posted on here by
"spexguy-cooper", they say it's "adopted" but there is no such notice posted by yourself regarding anyone else taking over writing, they also gave no credit to the original author.

Just thought you should know!
Aipom4 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Update please
Letters2Kings chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I hate you for putting a cliffhanger there! more! I wanna read more! the story is awesome! XD
oh by the way, if you don't mind? could it be possible if you can make a re-written form of Madagascar 3 with female Alex on it? i just wanna see what it's like...thank you! and update soon! :)
twilightjazz chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
love it please update
Magiccatprincess chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
So wonderful! The whole ship seen go sadder for me after watching the second movie knowing it was Alex's second time in a crate. Must have been awefull even if he couldn't rally remember it at the time. You're doing a great job! Hope you'll update soon.
Ghostukine chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
this can't end well
Magiccatprincess chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Oh please update this! I love the genderbend and the brother sis thing!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Love this!
TacticianLyra chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Big plot change at the end of this chapter...Myra like. Myra
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Foosa obsessed with Alexawesome!

Now go write more of this story cuz i wanna read it!
TacticianLyra chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Please update soon! Myra
TacticianLyra chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I've only read the first chapter...and I'm in love with it. Myra