Reviews for Return of the Titans
NadiaMichelle chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
This is a great story. I hope you haven't abandoned it, and I really hope you update soon!
HadesLady chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Hi. I found your story. I'm on chapter 11. Chapter 10 Hurt. So far it's good. I'm liking it. I like Hades having a softer side. He has been shaped by his environment. The Underworld is far from the best place. It will take a toll on anyone. Please keep up the great work.
ShadowZone85 chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
More please! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
please post more soon. its an amazing story so far ;)
Possibilityoflament chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Yey! Some action. I like that cancer tried to kill Stephanie when it was cancer that killed Persephone, was thantos doing that on purpose? :)
Possibilityoflament chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Oh my what does he think of her? ;) very good as usual, please keep it up.
Possibilityoflament chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Okay, I hate, loathe and despise comming up with things to put in a review, however I really enjoy this story and don't want to see it end.

So...

This story has a unique telling of the myth that is hard to find on fanfiction. The characters are relatable and the emotions are too. Personally I would like for the chapters to be longer but that's my only critique.
CosPalp chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I'm waiting for the next great chapter.

You are amazing.
Stolen Cookie the Phone Writer chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I have to say this is getting really interesting...keep going and do more research, good stories are always backed up with fact.
Affectionate-Sinner chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
YAY! i had been checking everyday for the new chapter! Plz update soon!
Stolen Cookie the Phone Writer chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Oh yes, this is good. I love this! It needs some spacing though, in my opinion it is kinda picking up a little fast. If you want it to be long add some character development, like situations that will make things difficult for your characters to overcome.

Very good job though! _
Stolen Cookie the Phone Writer chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I am really enjoying this, although I am really curious to see how everything is going to come together. I absolutely love the myth of Hades and Persephone...at least the young version of it, the older version is a bit darker but I also like that one. Keep going, I like the idea of her being mortal it adds an interesting touch to the story. As for Hades, you captured the Ralph Feinnes in him to say the least. In Wrath he had a bit more of a conscience, which is great because he is supposed to be fearless. Anywho keep going!
Iris-Reid92 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! :-)))
o Nani-san o chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Salut je suis toujours fan de ta fic !

Vivement la suite !

Bisou Nani
Affectionate-Sinner chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
yay! i luv it so far. i wish the chapters were longer. Plz update soon!