Reviews for Crossing Borders
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/24
that was good keep the chapters coming
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 3/13
It's a great story
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Aw what? It's over? But I was getting into it and finding this different view and take on Minato's past interesting and wanted to see what else could be uncovered or what Naruto will decide to do now that he has found blood relatives. Regardless, this was good and as I said, I liked seeing what other kind of background Minato could have possibly come from since it's mostly a mystery.
I'd like to say more but tablet is on 1% so gotta go.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
ciersea1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Story is very interesting and well written . It is rare to see Minato's family in stories.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Damn. So I missed my chance of seeing someone build a background for my favorite Hokage? Damnit all. The possibilities! Now its all gone. Damn those cheeky reviewers to hell. I wanted to see little Mina-chan's adventures. Why is this my life? orz

I have a gut feeling the reason why Minato's past isn't explained is just that he's dead and so Kishimoto didn't feel the need to make up something. Annoying but he's already got his hands full trying to explain the current Manga's mess of a plot. If you can call it that. Edo Tensei my ass.

The few times Minato had a mission in Wave probably have him skirting the edges of what he knows the home he abandoned. He didn't want to be found afterall.

A few authors linked his name to Nami no Kuni and I'm glad you also thought of it. I also don't think he came from some amazing powerful clan or something or the other. I think its more plausible he came from a civilian family or maybe he is also an orphan. I'm pretty sure there was a war going on in that timeline.
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This story is very nice, it is so realistically written. I hope you add a sequel about Minato having a mission on wave beafore. Anyways, two thumbs up.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
T_T This fanfic was beautiful. You made me realize the beauty of simple things. I realized that Naruto might not have an awesome ninja clan family from his father or his father just came from a local family but in the end, Naruto was granted a family. It just goes to say that even if you came from an ordinary family, you can still be a hero.
lolello chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
this story was amazing, instantly added it to my favourites list. I would have liked to hear more dialogue between naruto and kakashi and sakura though, or maybe more between naruto and his uncle. I loved the scene from minato's pov, that was pretty awesome. ever thought of making it a 2 shot?
Chopsticks89 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awesome, so sad...
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
While I won't say anything about the not putting complete in, I am reading this some time after you wrote it. I to truly like that you set it in wave country and feel that this is way more believable than the super clan idea. I hope that you may add to or write a sequel to this one in the future. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I absolutely love this! It is really well written and I love the idea of it. Good job.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I'd say it's one of the most original story in that topic. Well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this was really good. I liked the way his family reacted. You could still feel the hurt by them all. I thought it was weird they didn't connect the name of the bridge to Naruto or that Kakashi wasn't a bit more curious about his Sensei's family...sort of wish this wasn't a one shot. Great job!
Marie chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I don't know what anyone else is thinking, I LOVED this! But then, I love character studies, and this was a great one for several. :3 I wish it was a series of one shots... Pretty please? I want to see Naruto have a realistic family, I think it sounds really interesting!