Reviews for How Many Times
romanov16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow... I'm not a big fan of batgirl so this made my day but I feel sorry for her, bit you snuzzed you losse, I like how you added mari grayson
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I HATE STARFIRE MAY SHE DIE THE MOST PAINFULL DEATH KNOWN TO MAN
robinlover chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
how...how could u...
Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well, you actually left me without words.

I really loved the interaction between the characters and the way you described the actions.

Personally, I'm a Richard/Kori fan and a Babs hater, but I felt a bit of pity for her. Anyway...

Great Job!

- M.A.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
In this story Babs deserves it :)
poseidon'sdaughter3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Same here, I'm not a fan of Dick x Babs either (hate it!) nor Dick x Kori grrrr I wish Nightwing wasn't such a pimp and that he could just stay single!
Lule101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
How can I say this in a way that isn't offensive?

F*CK YEAAAH!

I know this is a fanfic, but I wish this would happen SO BAD! T_T
kagome04 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was awesome! i loved it!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow. Well, she should have seen that coming. And I agree - romance is seriously lame not to mention SO overused. Again, great job on the one-shot.

Happy Easter!

~Ani
Eastonia chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yeah, I keep wondering when Dick will get the picture. She blows you off a couple of dozen of times and makes you descend into man-ho-dom, when you're looking for commitment and she's kinda going... could we wait a bit? Time to you move on.

If DC brought back Babs as Batgirl just to pair her up with Dick again, I'll scream. All her character development about being stronger as Oracle than as Batgirl just whoosh, went down the toilet bowl.