Reviews for How Many Times
shejams chapter 1 . 4/12
Geesh! That was harsh. Lol
I love Babs but not necessarily Dick/Babs. Just didn't like how Barbara played around with Dickiebird's heart And I like him too much with Kori. They make better sense imho. And yay! Mar'i!
I really enjoyed this. I just want 'Wing to be happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Nice, I can say I feel bad for Batgirl...not that I don't like her, but shes not good for Dick. Starfire/Kori is a much better fit for him, much more open and friendly.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Me too but hey sometimes you just wanna read stuff like that from time to time buy there is one pairing that I hate that is zattana and dick I hate it
And I don't like zattana in general too
PinkBat7941 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
:'( :'( :'( SOOOO SAD! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved this! I don't usually like romance either, but I've gotten hooked on the idea of Mari Grayson! And I really dislike Babs sometimes because she just seems so intent on hurting Dick. I can get behind a little DickKory, if only for Mari to exist. Really, really LOVED
romanov16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow... I'm not a big fan of batgirl so this made my day but I feel sorry for her, bit you snuzzed you losse, I like how you added mari grayson
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I HATE STARFIRE MAY SHE DIE THE MOST PAINFULL DEATH KNOWN TO MAN
robinlover chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
how...how could u...
Michelle Anders chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well, you actually left me without words.

I really loved the interaction between the characters and the way you described the actions.

Personally, I'm a Richard/Kori fan and a Babs hater, but I felt a bit of pity for her. Anyway...

Great Job!

- M.A.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
In this story Babs deserves it :)
poseidon'sdaughter3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Same here, I'm not a fan of Dick x Babs either (hate it!) nor Dick x Kori grrrr I wish Nightwing wasn't such a pimp and that he could just stay single!
Lule101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
How can I say this in a way that isn't offensive?

F*CK YEAAAH!

I know this is a fanfic, but I wish this would happen SO BAD! T_T
kagome04 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was awesome! i loved it!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow. Well, she should have seen that coming. And I agree - romance is seriously lame not to mention SO overused. Again, great job on the one-shot.

Happy Easter!