Reviews for Kaizen
Post U Later chapter 4 . 4/3
Well, That Was Exciting. From The Title Of The Chapter, I Totally Thought That Neville Was Going To Be His Mate. But As Soon As I Read 'Deep in the dungeons...' I KNEW It Was Snape. Who Else Would It Be Coming From The Dungeons? Certainly Not Malfoy... Unless You Make Him A Veela. XD

& I Loved The Book Harry Was Reading. & How Salazar Slytherin Made Changes To Morgana's Book. I Find It Very Interesting That Salazar Was Also A Kaizen & The Rest OF THe Founders Were His Mates. It Makes Sense, But I'm Surprised They Were Able To Hide It For So Long. I Mean, It's Still Hidden, Only Harry Knows.

I Know It's Been Nearly 3 Years Since You Updated This Story, But I'm Hoping You'll Come Back & Update, For It Is An Amazing Story! Great Plot & Written Quite Well. So Please Update!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 4/3
Okay, That's Awesome! Remus Is One Of His Mates? While A Bit Creepy, As Remus Did Go To School With James & Lily, I Think It'll Be Good To Have A Mate That He Already Knows. I Wonder Who The Other Mate(s) Is(Are) Going To Be?
Post U Later chapter 2 . 4/3
Well Then. Everyone In The Whole School Knows. By Morning It'll Be In The Prophet & The Whole Of Wizarding Britain Will Know. By The End Of The Weekend, Probably The Whole World.

But At Least Harry's Found His First Mate... Or Rather, He Found Harry. I Wonder Who The Rest Are? He Has, At The Minimum, 3 Mates.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/3
Okay, Normally, I Very Much Dislike Stories Where The First Chapter Is Like This, Just Description, I Usually Want Some Action Or The Story, But For Some Reason, I Really Love This. The Way You Wrote It Feels Kind OF Like Someone Reading A Fairy Tail From a Story Book. & I Love It! Great Job! & All The Details Are Nuts! I Can't Wait To See Who The Kaizen Is. *Wink Wink* XD
MoonstoneBat8414 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I really liked your story
Hope you update soon
DreamingFire chapter 4 . 5/19/2012

*The Multi-Animagus*

(AKA Cassie)
silverharpie17 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Please keep going! I would love read more!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
MMMMM... if he has four, he'll have five!
Amanda Elizabeth Riddle chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
OMG YOU MENTIONED ME! YAY! i love the way the the story is going its AWESOME
cookyc chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Oh I was so happy I am doing the happy dance Sev hehehehe I can't wait to see who is next... my veto is one more maybe a red head one who is big and strong
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
this is really rally good! sorry i didnt review the last chapter, that one was amazing as well, i read it on my phone and i cant review on my phone and i'd broken my pc and only fixed it last night... anyways please please please update soon!
Kat chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
It's about 1:00 in the morning and I am soooo sick! Not gonna go to school today... (I don't even know why I'm telling you this!) I have the stomach flu, a cold, heartburn... feels like crap. You don't want this! And there is an English play I was looking forward to today. There has been one every year at my school and I've been sick on all of them! Maybe it's a sign... Anyways, a big thank you to you, this is only the second time that I've seen my name in the end-of- or the beginning-of-chapter-note-thingy... There might be a word for that, but English isn't my strongest subject. Off subject again... I do like your fic (I didn't say the first time I reviewed.) *Random Subject Change* Sirius Black is my most favourite, FAVOURITE character ever! I write puns with his name so often that I've forgotten how you really spell sirius when its not his name or a pun. My second favourite is Remus. My pet peeve (lol Peeves) is when people say "My favourite person in the HP world is Lupin" if you like him so much call him by his first name, siriusly. It also bugs me when people can't be bothered to spell character's names properly, for example: Lily, it's 4 letters. Really, how hard could it possibly be to spell? Anyways I hope you had fun reading that, I had fun typing it even though it took me over an hour to type because my hands are shaking so much, honestly it's now past 2:00 am. Just because I curious, who are your favourite characters (HP only) and pet peeves?

KyuubiChild717 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
lol I'm guessing now the third mate came the forth can come to Harry? I'm sure Nev will forgive Harry when he relieses that Harry will be eventually take Snape with him to another dimension. lol
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Hi, Great update Look forward to the next one! I think 4 is enough as if there are 2 many it wold be too much of a party! and not enough room.
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssssssooooo cutttteeee! i love it soo much!