Reviews for Dealing with a God
aleksandros chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
OH, I have much to say here. Is so much to story, keep interest. YOu do not like Bagoas? Aleksandros love him. Is most clever letter to Dionysius, very clever. I am glad Aleksandros gets Hefestion back, but I think Aleksandros would be sad without Bagaos. Is like little myth. I like much. Thank you
PhaiFan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love it! Alexander bargaining with the gods...what a sly one he is. And YEAH! Bagoas is gone! YEAH! (can you tell that makes me happy?) :P

Well done and very creative.
Norrsken chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Dear Yumemakura,

I enjoyed this tale a lot, especially Alexander's way of getting rid of Bagoas. I hope that the Gods liked him, he is a great entertainer. :) One understands Dionysos that he wants to abduct Hephaestion, but it sure was a nasty prank!

I like the humor of the tale, it is mixed with great seriousness since we all know how Alexander fared without his Dear One.

All the best wishes, Wishing you and all a Happy Easter!

/ NorthernLight
Troilus chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Those naughty gods made me laugh a lot !
ALIASALIS chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This little gem is delicious and funny! Dionysus is a little silly and Alexander very clever!

TAliashanks a lot and happy Easter to you!
S0phea chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love how your stories always make me smile. :)

I won't blame any God who dares to steal/kidnap Hephaistion away from Alexander. I would love to read a story on how Hephaistion behaved around Dionysus, judging from how he was returned after Alexander gave his proposition I bet he was as stubborn as a mule. Hehe.

Alexander's plan for Bagoas was a pure genius. I don't think anyone would complain.

Thank you for the story! :D
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hiiii!

I can't tell you how happy makes me to find a new story from you :) Thank You! This one is soooooo amusing and funny, I like a lot Alexander's plan to exchange Bagoas for Hephaistion hehe Great! I like a lot how Alexander feels without his beloved oow! So cute.

Hugs

Zophiel
deelove1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
You put a smile on my face. P.S. Thank you for getting rid of Bagoas.