Reviews for When the World Stops Spinning
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I love the Steve and Tony friendship! Separately they're both my favorite characters and together they're totally awesome! This was very well written and perfectly in character. Good job!
DeletAccountPlease chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
awesome story :)
starfire25 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
interesting story. i liked it a lot.
Amy chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awesome! Fun interaction between the two!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Tony's hilarious XD
birdella chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was really well written and in character. Good job!
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Great job- I really enjoyed this :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Liked this.
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great work, it was a lot of fun to read. Good in character writing, too.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Liked the fic
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was brilliant. You wrote both Tony and Steve perfectly.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was delightfully amusing and also rather endearing in its own way. I particularly liked the fact Steve and Tony managed to continue their bickering from the moment Tony woke up right through to when they were waiting to be collected after escaping.

I enjoyed the whole thing but this really did make me chuckle because I could easily picture Tony's indignant response followed by the realisation Steve did have a point;

"I do have at least a bit of an idea," Rogers admitted after a few more seconds. The amusement faded from his face. "We'll have to work together if we're going to pull it off."

"Do you have to make it sound like that's completely impossible?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow. "We have worked together before, you know."

Rogers nodded. "Yeah, I remember," he said dryly. "Have they finished repairing the Statue of Liberty yet?"
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved it. I especially like the sort of...mm, how would I describe it...congenial animosity? Between Tony and Steve. Bravo!