Reviews for Snow Thaw
Awwww I love it
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Loved this!
Queen of the Batterbos chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww! Cute fluffyness! Really well written, no stupid mistakes as far as I know. Well done!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nice work on this.
StarMimi chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Loved it!
Avenger 22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*Claps* Well done! Honestly, if I didn't already know who many stories you've written I would've said this was a good first story. Very well written indeed. Now, let's get onto the rest of the review shall we?

First thing I noticed was that you had Jan IC. Very nicely done! I don't think many people seem to understand Jan but you've got her done! Very nicely done! Along with Cap, who I noticed you paired up with her. It's been done before and personally, I can see your frame of mind.

Second thing is, when did Cap break a rib? Was this after the Casket of Ancient Winters? If so, I don't remember him breaing a rib. Unless, this is just in the winter time in general and something happened.

I would like to say that I think you did a nice job with the romance between Jan and Steve. Normally, I don't like the pairing (don't really know why but I just don't) but I think you did a nice job.

I'm also curious what's giving Jan nightmares. Very nicely written and please write more!
hailsauron chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ha. Cap doesn't know the Puppets;) so is this the story from the comic wherethinhs happen in the cold? Cuz it sounded like it