Reviews for Insane Eddie
Lilydukes chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Lose this chapter! please update soon!
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this story, could you please do longer chaps or quicker updates!
overdramatic comedian chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Yay! Esme!

I was starting to think about half way through "Wait... Wasn't Edwaed covered in blood?" Then I read Esme's thoughts and I became quite happy that you actually acknowledge the fine details that happened in the previous chapters. A lt of authors don't.

Great chapter, BTW. I'm excited for the next one. I wonder what Bella will say about Mike's death.
cbmorefie chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Thanks for the update!
Lilithcase39girl chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
dang esme is smart but we all know that
MissMartha chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more
melissamary55 chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
love it and will edward tell esme about bella or has he already told her also if edward get in troble will esme cover for him even if is murder update soon
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
wow that was great loved it
melissamary55 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
really good story and edward is so creepy update soon
cbmorefie chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Great update!
Lil' Twiheart chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I think eric should find out about mike dieing before edward can get a chance to get to bella and eric take it as an oupertunity to have bella. then erics parents go on a special date for their anaversary and edward finds out.
Tiffany chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Loved the update good job. Would that mean he would kill her dad if he tried to come between them,Wonder how she is gonna feel when she finds out he is gone hopefully she won't blame herself
overdramatic comedian chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm kind of worried what is going to happen next, though.

(Is that the preface I saw at the end of the chapter?) lol jk I know it is :)

Also, will we see Esme in the story? She was mentioned early in Chapter 2, but there hasn't been any interaction with her.(Please have her in the next chapter!) *puppy dog face*
Lilithcase39girl chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
i lovev this awesome story
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Wow that was great loved it