Reviews for My Mommy Hestia
lord awesome chapter 7 . 3/30
awesome story i think he needs a bit more bow and arrow thoe oh and (drum role please) banana boats
sorry that username is mine chapter 5 . 1/15
TLTsad bignose emoticon
Iluvbookfandoms chapter 5 . 1/5
its luke
plz dont scowl chapter 9 . 1/4
I don't like Perthena either. I like Percabeth more, and I totally understand that this is not a romance story.
If there are some 'slow processing brain people', as you call it, why don't you just state a comment about not wanting Perthena, or why don't you just ignore it? Maybe you are writing this story, but people are just trying to help, and it seriously hurts people when you scowl at them like that.
demigodVixen chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha...hahahaha. ...hahahaha...dats funny!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Banana boats
Amazing Chaos chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
What is a banana boat and what are hand toes.
ssmyth445 chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
hey im so totally banana boating u and btw i love your story its absoulutely addicting omg i read u every night waiting and hoping for another chapter!

P.S hand toes
willsdog chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Hand toes and banana boats
xGhostxKillerx64 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
"he is a half-blood" is 4 words
PJ-RIPTIDE-Earthquake chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Banana boats
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Uncap forever! I've found a fellow uncap-per
Svren chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Lunatiiiiic I found this just now, when I decided, 'hey, I should see how Lunatic's doing.' Don't underestimate your talents. I really hope you get back to writing someday :) until then, I'll keep pestering you.
Sorry I haven't answered the PM, in the blasted airport again—just in time for exams too. Hooray.
Say hi to Seth for me! And tell him that his so called ninja skills won't save him from the wrath of my broom. He'll understand.
Jvisser chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
banana boat
Hunterofartimis chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Tis story was great sorry is great while it lasted I hope you will continue this story soon