Reviews for Awakening
Secret Reader chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Awww... That was cute :)
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like the ending. It's a nes concept. Rebelling with out acutally rebelling. A rebellion with no rebellion. Or something like that. I'm sure this makes sense to someone. Larka
themusicfiend chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
so sad :( but I loved it! Really well written and moving :)
worldwithinworld chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I read this earlier today, and it stayed in my mind. So I came back to review.

So sad and so good. I love how Peeta made such an impact on Katniss even without talking to her. All the characters were believable. At first I had some trouble believing that Katniss would open up to Gale like she did at the end. I didn't see how she would feel safe enough or brave enough to be ready for romance. Maybe thinking she had plenty of time to thank Peeta but then seeing him get reaped and killed would convince her to not hold back her feelings for the people she cared about. However, it seemed more likely that watching a boy declare his love for her and die soon after would just multiply her fear of love.

As I thought more about it, though, it could be like the part in Catching Fire when Katniss decides she loves Gale and then does some major backpeddling in the morning. If that's where you're going, that's in character. With Katniss it often seemed to be one step forward, two steps back in her emotional growth. However, if her feelings aren't going to waver in future chapters, I'm going to need more explanation for her certainty.

Thanks for the story!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I liked this. I didn't want Peeta to die, but as an AU all the ideas are so... interesting. Will you continue?
Hawtsee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
loved it.
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love the idea of Katniss and Gale watching Peeta in the arena from this perspective. It's very realistic. I'm a big fan of exploring how Katniss and Gale would have eventually ended up together and I just love your storyline. I do hope you'll continue it or at least do more Gale/Katniss one shots. :)