Reviews for The Deaf Queen: Continued
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I'm glad you enjoyed Chicago! And thanks for the mention :)

Good. I'm glad she's going to quit the catnip. I was mentally yelling at her for doing that in the beginning, but I'm glad she stopped herself :)

Oh, wait...Misto is alive? Didn't you say that "she was having a flashback because Misto had been killed" and "Just holding Misto's lifeless body..."? Or did you mean to say Orangelow instead? Sorry, I was just a little confused there.

Nice portrayal of emotions! I can feel her pain :( I hope she gets better. Update soon!
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I just realized that Demeter and Athena are both Greek Goddesses! Ha! I'm not sure if you meant to do that, but I like it!

Haha it's a bit hard for me to see Mistoffelees as a father, but I bet he is a very fun one at that!

Oh plus, this is kind of random, but in your other story-"The Deaf Queen"-I really liked how you put a fact about deaf people at the beginning of each chapter! I learned a lot from that, seeing that I am trying to learn some ASL.

Ok, anyway, back to this story...oooh, Bombalurina! It's sweet the way she apologized.

Wonderful chapter :) Can't wait for the next one!
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I think this OC is just so unique and interesting, especially the fact that you made her deaf.

The way you wrote this story made me a little teary-eyed. I think Mistoffelees and Lyplora will take care of the kittens-including the deaf ones-very well :) They will be a very loving family :)

Beautiful chapter and beautiful family haha. But I'm sure Macavity will come and mess it all up :p haha. Update soon!