Reviews for Condolence
SandandSea1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was very enjoyable. Your Adler was very in character for the circumstances I think. Thank you for the read.
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awesome. I'm really intrigued by Irene/Molly, and I just love what you did with your story.
By the way, the things that Irene said about Johnlock...right in the feels!
Elizabeth Mary Holmes chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is a great text, I found it very touching in its way and I loved it. Thanks for publishing it.
calicar chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This ship is seriously underrated. Two halves of a whole. I'd love to see a spin-off series of Irene and Molly living together and solving crimes. The show would then be called Adler. The Consulting Dominatrix and her Pathologist. I could keep going. I'm just gonna stop there. But oh what fun that would be.

Excellent one-shot. Thanks for sharing. :)
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You U Make ME SAD I cant Even Spell RIGHT NOW. Oh Irene. And MOLLY. euq
AlyssHarte chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow. I really didn't expect much of this because the Irene/Molly pairing doesn't usually generate fics that are so well-written. This was too short for me because I love this ship, but it was perfect. It leaves me wanting more, but Irene I assume that's kind of the purpose. Anyway, well done.
Luna Longbottom chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'd never really thought about this couple before, but now I'm in love with it. I don't see Irene or Molly with Sherlock, so why shouldn't they have each other? And as you so wonderfully point out, they do compliment each other much like John/Sherlock. I wish more time had been given for Irene and Molly's character development in the series, but I suppose fanfiction is there to fill in the gaps. This was wonderfully written. You did such a great job of capturing both Irene and Molly. It was so sweet and adorable.
Xivida chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love it.

Please writ a sequel-maybe one where Irene texts Molly for dinner?

I've never shipped this pair before, but now I do.

Interesting idea, that they would bond together over Sherlock.

I love what you've done with the realization of Irene being lonely, but she seems a tad ooc to me. Molly is spot on, though.

Great job, and keep writing!
Guppyvis chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I FULLY SUPPORT THIS SHIPPING! Ship it like a cruise ;D Sad that it is so rare: especially writting as lovely as you did.

Yes, I adore this fiction. Makes me wish their was more, sorta 8'D
Natalie Nallareet chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's not awkward and lopsided like you claim AT ALL. It's a very hard ship to pull off while still making sense but once again you did it magnificently 3. Keep at it love!
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I... I think I've just been converted to this ship... Wow, I'd never really even thought about pairing them before, but Molly deserves a happy ending as much as John, and I'm personally not a great fan of Sherlock/Molly, so pairing her with Irene allows two opposites to compliment completely.

Thanks for writing! *goes off in search of more Irene/Molly fics*
owl7498 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Urffff that was fantastic. They make such a lovely couple, and I really loved this fic. It was well-written, and i thought they were both in character, given the situation.