Reviews for Raven haired angel The Pure One And The Dark One
bloodyrose2014 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hi I started reading your story back in 2012 I love the plot line. Please update soon I'm so eager to find out what happens I'll be posting my fanfiction here soon. I have it already posted in Quotev. Here's the link if your interested.
story/5196449/Dark-Shadows/
Guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
Update soon please!
friend chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
while I can see you haven't updated in a long while, I thought that you should know that this story is being re-posted on quotev by another author. the title is "The Dark One and His Raven Haired Angel", thought you might want to know
DearieForever chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
God...ITS JUST SO FLUFFY! *squeal*
samanthatm chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i love this story.
Nelle07 chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
No! :''( Love this story! Rumple needs a happy ending!
Ela Black chapter 25 . 6/2/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT SON OF A WITCH! HOW DARE SHE TAKE EVERLYN FROM DEAR MIRRA AND RUMPLE. I am soo mad right now, update soon! Aww, I can't wait to see the sad ending, even if it's saddening...
LoverOfArchangels chapter 24 . 5/31/2012
i. hate. claire! continue soon please! so i can see her plans get ruined!
Ela Black chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
YOU UPDATED! I was afraid you had forgot this story. DAMN THAT CLAIRE BITCH! I'm gonna rip her head off for destroying Mirra and Rumpel's relationship GRR! Update soon, please, so I can tear her off in my head.
Ela Black chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Aww! It's so cute about Rum and his daughter's relationship! Update soonish! :D:D:D:D
LoverOfArchangels chapter 22 . 5/18/2012
ooooo kinky lol please tell me the next chapter will be a lemon! continue soon please!
musicluver246 chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
really good story.
Nelle07 chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
I hope claire loses!
sakurastar ghost73 chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
i love the story especially how u include the main story without overpowering your story and i really loved how you showed the emotion of in both worlds
Ela Black chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
LOLOLOLOL! I laughed SO hard on the last part XDXD Today I have a cold and stayed home from school. IT WAS HORRID! Then, I read this and it made my day! Thank you and update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »