Reviews for Sunshine
PotterHeadInBakerStreet chapter 1 . 1/23
OMG! I need a sequel please! Where the Doctor come back for Molly! Please! Roy and Molly could be the best of friends!
calicar chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Rory and Molly would make an excellent pairing. It's just a shame nobody really sees the potential. Sometimes I kind of resented Amy for the way she disregarded Rory whenever the Doctor was around. Same with Sherlock belittling Molly. They're both painful for me to watch but this fic helps ease the discomfort. So thanks for this.
Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Sigh... Now you've made me ship Rory/Molly! You should have written him as unmarried! I've always felt that Amy wasn't good enough for Rory and here's the perfect candidate! Thanks for writing this :D
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Arghhh, fabulous! Please write a sequel! Pleasepleaseplease :)
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh my goodness this is so good! :D R.O.R.Y I.S. P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
daisherz365 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was really sweet. I do indeed think they'd make a lovely pair if not for Amy and well the fact that Wholock as yet to happen but still I was grinning throughout thus whole thing. Really well done. :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh no. Now you've put the idea in my head, it's never going to leave. But you're right, they're adorable! If only I wasn't such a Rory/Amy shipper! Maybe . . . hmm:)
Natalie Nallareet chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This story makes me so happy and fuzzy inside I don't even...