Reviews for Let the Game Begin
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Awww I hope you find inspiration for this soon cause its just amazing :3 I'll put this on alert and wait for your mind to conjure up some more awesomeness for us :D
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Omg I am just DYING here from Klaine feels *insert heart here* like SERIOUSLY just god I live this way too much
you-barack-my-world chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Love you Coop. Whenever you find it again, we'll be here.
Misha-Criss-Colfer chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Purple Piano Project? I think that's what he wore...
Sarah chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
The outfit is from the purple piano project!
OnceadiaryintheTARDIS chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
now im caught up! I LOVE IT!
OnceadiaryintheTARDIS chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I love this! Keep writing!
you-barack-my-world chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Like I said, not much to review here, Coop. :) love ya bro.
Blackdmun16 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I loved this chapter, I think it turned out really well. I can't wait to read what else you come up with.
you-barack-my-world chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Coop...love u. You weren't kidding, Mr. Schue has the most insanely huge expressions ever. Blaine is obvs in total and complete LOVE with Kurt, who is absolute perfection with his fucking SAI SWORDS. Mercedes and Sam are in love as well, and will make lovely milk chocolate babies. Sorry. ANYWAY, this was a quite nice chapter. Keep 'em coming. LOVE YA COOP!
LunaBeth203 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Loved it and especially that song!
you-barack-my-world chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Yes, Coop, we can see the review button. This was so good, and I'll let the lack of a Kliss slide if there's at least one in the season finale tonight. LOVE YA COOP!
LunaBeth203 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Great as usual ;)
LunaBeth chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Very very good! Can't wait for more!
lifeinapizzabox chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Can I just say this is amazing? I love how the music is tied in, and I can't wait for the games.

I never leave reviews. I'm just bad at doing that for some reason. But when I saw 'It starts with not questioning the answers', I knew that I would be here writing a review, praising your story.