Reviews for United Worlds Against One Enemy
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 2/22
ohhhhhh how many ties to Amestris does Allen have?
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 2/22
ohhhh how's he gonna explain this one
Shizukana kyoku chapter 25 . 1/17
This is a great story! I see you haven't updated in a while but please update soon! I love reading this, all the characters are done amazingly well and the inner turmoil of Allen is just perfect. I hope you update soon!
ElizabethBathog chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
This story is good but you already know that your grammar is not the best.

You seems to be confused whit the words in and on at some senses you use. I myself have dyslexia so my grammar is not the best either. But i will try to help you!

The places i noted was wrong grammatic was like "They sat on the table." It would have been better if you had written it like this i think. "They sat around the table." Or when you wrote. "They were in the train." I think it would have been better to write it like this. "They were on the train." In some part of the text feals like it's been cut off also.

I am sorry can't remember which chapters some of the stuff that i indicated are from. Getting help from a beta is nothing to be ashamed of. I myself have one that helps me.

Otherwise this story is good i like the ideas you use so keep up the good work! :)
Kai Kirisawa chapter 25 . 11/17/2016
I really like this story. I am really looking forward to reading about Edward's and Kanda's first meeting. I can only imagine what would happen.

Please update soon.
Ryuakilover chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
I just found this fiction and already love it.
Quiet Leaf chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
Kanda and the cold . . . XD Loved this chapter, although I couldn't remember anything that happened previously and ended up having to reread the whole fanfiction. :P Funny thing is, back when I first read this I had yet to watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, so I had no idea who May was. XD I also hadn't finished watching the D. Gray-man anime or reading the manga, so I didn't know who some characters were. . . . I think I enjoyed it much more this time around. :)
melovecats chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
i love this chapter! it is so funny and AWESOME! please update soon!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
This chapter was really interesting! I enjoyed it! XD THank you for writing!
tysedon chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
neah said that allen passed away. it's supposed to be passed out. passed away means dead while passed out means fainted
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
YAY! Allen and Kanda fight! And Kanda's being Kanda. I wonder if that's when he finds out about Alphonse being a soul bounded to armour. Hey, I wonder if Kanda's seen Truth as well...
Alice2795 chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
pfft...there they go again...Kanda and Allen...
Timeye chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Nice chapter
I am glad you keep writing this fanfiction :3

Timeye~
PS: I am always happy to read French words in English fanfiction ,
As a French, can I correct your mistake, please ? You have to write "Bonne chance" and no "Bon chance" ;)

" Bon" is an masculine adjective and "bonne" is its feminine form... In French, the word "chance" is classified as a feminine word, that is why you can't use "bon"
jy24 chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Long time but so happy to finally read the new chapter. I have forgotten a few details about the story but I really can't wait to read the next chapter.
Alice2795 chapter 24 . 8/1/2016
things r getting pretty much interesting! I hope u'll update soon though I don't know when.