Reviews for United Worlds Against One Enemy
Chizure chapter 20 . 4/5
The 3 have finally made it to Central
Wonder how Allen is gonna inform them of what's been happening.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
(ω)
neah20 chapter 20 . 4/3
Welcome! Thanks for the chapter... Waiting next... See ya
geme1 chapter 20 . 4/3
jaja…thanks for the chapter…the more exorcist in amestris
Deathstarling556 chapter 20 . 4/3
Yes! They have arrived and what the hell is Ed doing!? He better not do something stupid! Ha who am I kidding of course he is going to! Thanks for the update!
Carefree98 chapter 20 . 4/3
OOoOoh! Finally Lenalee, Kanda and Lavi arrived! I can not wait until the next chapter! xD
NirvanaFrk97 chapter 20 . 4/2
I really appreciate this new update, it was good. But I highly recommend for you to "clean up" this chapter, there is an unusual amount of grammatical errors. And I noticed how you wanted to add onto Allen speaking more like british person, one thing you could do (and I recommend it for everyone else) is for you to drop the Japanese honorifics, I mean Kanda is the only known Japanese exorcist in D. Gray-man so no one else needs them especially since they speak english anyway
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 19 . 3/16
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS TOO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED!
FlorideCuts chapter 2 . 1/9
sorry, but I'm not sure if you got my second message with the correction of the link because it won't show up in the reviews... (I'm feeling so stupid right now... XD)
so just to be sure here it is again: art/You-Bit-Me-505952470
if that doesn't work just go to my deviantArt page ( .com)

have a nice day
Oh sorry, I meesed up the link. ' here it is again: art/You-Bit-Me-505952470
if that doesn't work just go to my deviantArt page ( .com)
FlorideCuts chapter 1 . 1/9
Hey Marinne Karneval!
I've been reading your fanfiction for a long time now and I wanted to tell you how much I like this story! :) In my opinion it's the best FMA/DGM fanfiction I've ever read so far. And after you deleted the story and started uploading the rewritten chapters I found it even more interesting and exciting to read! The only thing I find is a pity is that you completely deleted the funny scene with Timcampy in your older version's chapter 9, I really loved that moment with Ed vs. Tim. XDD
Whatever, what I wanted to tell you - despite the fact that I like your story pretty much - is that I've finally (after an eternity XD) came around to draw a little fanart of that scene. I thought you might be interested to see it. :)
You can find it on my deviantArt account here - art/You-Bit-Me-505952470

I hope you don't mind that I put a little excerpt of the chapter beneath the picture. it's for better understanding of the story from the picture and for sharing the fun with those who haven't read the older version of your story. If you're against the idea please tell me and I will delete it.

Thank you very much for writing and sharing this wonderful story and please continue with your awesome work!

FlorideCuts
incarnate of evil chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Just so you know the dates on the graves can't be right. I'm 99% sure that Trisha died after the Rockbells not before.
When are the other exorcists going to turn up. This is good so far!
Yukitsune12 chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
Yay! You updated! :D The chapter is as great as usual. But I wish you could have shown Allen more TT. I have a question, though. Why can't Allen taste the food he eats? Pwease explain!
Sooo... I hope you update faster now that you're having sem break (?). Keep up the good work

Yuki out. ;)
LovePuppy25 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Yay! I never thought I'd see the day that you updated this story ever again lol but it was a great chapter! Keep it up
Magician's Blood chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
wait... Kanda, lavi, and lenalee are going to come in this at one point right? Anyways good chapter.

- Red.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Thank u thank u htank u for updataing i been wating for ever welcome back and updata agin soon (fast) please and by the way when will Kanda , Lavi and Lenalee ganna show up and