Reviews for United Worlds Against One Enemy
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 27 . 3/5
You're making Allen stupid. Seriously why would he hesitate to tell them about wrath. Did he want more people to be killed? That's just againts his way since he always wants to help people.

Good story. Just not for me. Sorry.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 27 . 2/13
This is getting to be a really good story and I am looking forward to what happens next, especially with the appearance of that bear and the Innocence. Update as soon as you possibly can, please?
AkaneZuki chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
Haha haha, im started to laugh at myself, when reading those reviews, that im think to far differently from them. Thinking that the bear is the accommodator who take shifts using innocence. Hahaha, I'll be waiting for some updates.
jy24 chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
Nice, new chapter. I really wonder how a bear had that Innocence, is Allen going to be like Cross having two pieces of Innocence, that would be a cool concept.
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 27 . 12/22/2017
Damn! So the bear is like General Nine's Monkey. I wonder who it will accommodate? And I wonder if they'll know about Alphonse's blood seal.
Also it's good to see you again! :)
Jazebeth chapter 27 . 12/21/2017
short? are you kidding? 5k isn't short!
anyway, thank you for the update, I understand how you feel about school since I'm having the same problem rn. good luck though
Gwntan12 chapter 27 . 12/21/2017
I am a very happy person. XD. Your story is baaaaack! I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next, and I wonder when the others will find out about Neah.
Kyattogaaru chapter 26 . 10/23/2017
Daaaamn, this story is brilliant. I love how you portrayed characters, how you change and switch places with almost every chapter, and plot in itself is damn immersing! I can't wait for other's reactions to Neah. I love this. Update soon!
Luke Skywalker chapter 26 . 10/23/2017
"May the Force be with you, and always", I dont really MEAN to force you, ok? Just give a great shot. We'll be waiting patiently, ok? I know your not OK, but soon you'll be OK.
Claud chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
I am thankful you have not given up on this story! :)
AkaneZuki chapter 26 . 7/24/2017
We'll be waiting for you, we dont give much pressure on u, we all know we dont like that, and either u. So wish you luck. :-)
Reader2977 chapter 26 . 7/5/2017
Thank you so much for continuing this story! I hope your school work gets lighter and your family stuff gets better. I wish you all the luck in the world. I will be waiting for the next chapter no matter how long it takes. I wish you buckets full of happiness. 3
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 26 . 7/4/2017
Yeah, I get that feeling...Writers block and parts in life sometime suck! Still good to hear from you again, though! :)
jy24 chapter 26 . 7/4/2017
As long as there are updates, all of us will be patiently waiting.
Jaggedwing chapter 26 . 7/4/2017
Okay, I won't lie. When I saw this chapter update in my inbox I thought "oh wow, haven't the seen this title around for a while," but it wasn't thought of with anger. I was actually really happy to see it (even if it just an update) again.
I completely understand! I've been with this story for a long while, so it does hold a special place in my heart (I'm even thinking of rereading it all now) so no matter what you do, I support you 110%! I know many of us will be greatfully waiting for the next chapter to come. But please, do take your time! I know how family and school and life can get in the way of anything really.
I hope you're doing good, and that the problems that caused you to take a slight break are better and not anything too negitive. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come!