Reviews for United Worlds Against One Enemy
Nicki99W chapter 22 . 9/27
That fic is great :) I love it
I can't wait for you to update it
Rain of the Forest chapter 22 . 8/24
Lavi: Now now, calm down...
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 22 . 8/13
Okay...I have one thing to say to you:

Thank you. Thank you so much for introducing me to D . Gray-Man. (Have to space because of FF.) I am completely hooked on this anime. Hell, I'm only on episode 41 (After two days of watching) and I'm already trying to create a character. XD

Again: Thank you. I'd never heard of D . Gray-Man. It's a very much underrated anime.

And finally: NEVER STOP WRITING THIS FIC! This is one of the best fics I've found on this site!
gabiey chapter 22 . 7/20
I'm glad that I decided to click on this fic. It is so well written, despite a few things. I also wanted to point something out for you when you're editing and what-not. I noticed that between this chapter and in the chapter before it, the spelling that you used for Mei's name was changed from "Mei" in the previous to "May" in the current. Nonetheless, great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
DeeRoseWalker chapter 22 . 7/18
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER & BETTER 8D And anyway for there to be Allen x May moments? Like Allen as a brother figure to her. I think it'd be kawaii~ -
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 22 . 7/18
Kanda not trusting Alphonse? Oh crap, this doesn't look good. And Yay May! Hopefully Ed will interfere, but then they might think he's a Noah because of Golden eyes.
Goodness, with everything going on I hope Gracia and Elicia are doing fine.
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 19 . 7/16
Hang on, this is still taking part after Hughes death, right? If not, I'd love to see the exorcists' reactions of him and his pictures of his daughter.
If I'm plot shocking would it be if he became an akuma?
Poor Elicia...
aquavenn chapter 1 . 6/26
So that makes this 30 something years after dgm?1892 or 1893 is currently where dgm is though it starts out in 1891 ((rewatch the episode where Leos moms grave is shown she had dies 6 months earlier or something if I'm not mistaken and that was a previous year. Just add a year to the grave year and you get dgraymans years. :3
Mikigotagun chapter 10 . 6/25
OMG I so love this story. i am a huge fan of both animes.
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 21 . 6/23
Umm... there are alot of misspelled and incorrect wording. I liked the chapter but I just thought i'd point it out
Deathstarling556 chapter 21 . 6/23
Thank you dor the update! It was quite entertaining!
NirvanaFrk97 chapter 21 . 6/23
Great chapter but I think you should fix all of the grammatical mistakes that were made. You even wrote Kane instead of Kanda. Thought you were referencing the Big Red Machine for a minute there.
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 21 . 6/23
Yay! They reunited! Though I'm still curious yet cautious on the other exorcists finding out a lot more on Edward and Alphonse.
Still, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
SilentIndigoMist chapter 11 . 5/19
I thought mana was hit by a carriage
Kareha chapter 20 . 5/11
*clings to fic* I LOVE IT SO MUCH! *cough* I hope you get around to updating soon.