Reviews for United Worlds Against One Enemy
Claud chapter 26 . 8/20
I am thankful you have not given up on this story! :)
AkaneZuki chapter 26 . 7/24
We'll be waiting for you, we dont give much pressure on u, we all know we dont like that, and either u. So wish you luck. :-)
Reader2977 chapter 26 . 7/5
Thank you so much for continuing this story! I hope your school work gets lighter and your family stuff gets better. I wish you all the luck in the world. I will be waiting for the next chapter no matter how long it takes. I wish you buckets full of happiness. 3
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 26 . 7/4
Yeah, I get that feeling...Writers block and parts in life sometime suck! Still good to hear from you again, though! :)
jy24 chapter 26 . 7/4
As long as there are updates, all of us will be patiently waiting.
Jaggedwing chapter 26 . 7/4
Okay, I won't lie. When I saw this chapter update in my inbox I thought "oh wow, haven't the seen this title around for a while," but it wasn't thought of with anger. I was actually really happy to see it (even if it just an update) again.
I completely understand! I've been with this story for a long while, so it does hold a special place in my heart (I'm even thinking of rereading it all now) so no matter what you do, I support you 110%! I know many of us will be greatfully waiting for the next chapter to come. But please, do take your time! I know how family and school and life can get in the way of anything really.
I hope you're doing good, and that the problems that caused you to take a slight break are better and not anything too negitive. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come!
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 2/22
ohhhhhh how many ties to Amestris does Allen have?
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 2/22
ohhhh how's he gonna explain this one
LittleMoreThanLost chapter 25 . 1/17
This is a great story! I see you haven't updated in a while but please update soon! I love reading this, all the characters are done amazingly well and the inner turmoil of Allen is just perfect. I hope you update soon!
ElizabethBathog chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
This story is good but you already know that your grammar is not the best.

You seems to be confused whit the words in and on at some senses you use. I myself have dyslexia so my grammar is not the best either. But i will try to help you!

The places i noted was wrong grammatic was like "They sat on the table." It would have been better if you had written it like this i think. "They sat around the table." Or when you wrote. "They were in the train." I think it would have been better to write it like this. "They were on the train." In some part of the text feals like it's been cut off also.

I am sorry can't remember which chapters some of the stuff that i indicated are from. Getting help from a beta is nothing to be ashamed of. I myself have one that helps me.

Otherwise this story is good i like the ideas you use so keep up the good work! :)
Kai Kirisawa chapter 25 . 11/17/2016
I really like this story. I am really looking forward to reading about Edward's and Kanda's first meeting. I can only imagine what would happen.

Please update soon.
Ryuakilover chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
I just found this fiction and already love it.
Quiet Leaf chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
Kanda and the cold . . . XD Loved this chapter, although I couldn't remember anything that happened previously and ended up having to reread the whole fanfiction. :P Funny thing is, back when I first read this I had yet to watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, so I had no idea who May was. XD I also hadn't finished watching the D. Gray-man anime or reading the manga, so I didn't know who some characters were. . . . I think I enjoyed it much more this time around. :)
melovecats chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
i love this chapter! it is so funny and AWESOME! please update soon!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
This chapter was really interesting! I enjoyed it! XD THank you for writing!