Reviews for United Worlds Against One Enemy
Alice564 chapter 23 . 1/12
love this story so can u please continue on upgrading?
KyUUjUUroKU chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
This chapter is, like, so intense! I wonder how they would react about the secret, though, cuz' ermighadermighad! XD good luck on making the next chapter, author-san... :D
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
Oh my god! That cliffhanger! Damn! This was a really good chapter, I mean yes, it was kinda sorta a filler, but it was also a chapter of people figuring out much needed information. I'm so, so, so excited for the next chapter! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions! XD Thank you for writing this awesomeness! I'm loving this story!
Reader2977 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
Why would you stop there? It was so good! Please update soon, I can't take much more cliffhangers like this one.
jy24 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
This is getting intense! Now Allen is about to reveal the secret of their Fuhrer! I can't wait for the next chapter! Merry Christmas to you too.
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
NOW THEY KNOW! And it sounds like Lust is still alive. I'm so looking forward to seeing her get incinerated by Mustang. And Allen's going to tell Mustang that Bradley's a Homunculus? I can't wait! Also I understand your situation. I'm glad you're still continuing this and I will look forward to seeing the next chapters! :)
DeeRoseWalker chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
Your cliffhangers !ヽ(゚д゚ヽ)(ノ゚д゚)ノ! But yes! Fuhrer getting busted! AND I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD!? DGM IS COMING BACK ( )ノ
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
This story! Is AMAZING! There are so many layers to it! You've done an excellent job giving all the characters depth, and it's appreciated. Thank you so much for writing; I can't wait for more!
foxchick1 chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
I wonder who is They?
Nicki99W chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
That fic is great :) I love it
I can't wait for you to update it
Rain of the Forest chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Dear god... WHAT IS WITH THE USE OF "THEY"! IT'S TEARING AT MY HAIR!
Lavi: Now now, calm down...
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
Okay...I have one thing to say to you:

Thank you. Thank you so much for introducing me to D . Gray-Man. (Have to space because of FF.) I am completely hooked on this anime. Hell, I'm only on episode 41 (After two days of watching) and I'm already trying to create a character. XD

Again: Thank you. I'd never heard of D . Gray-Man. It's a very much underrated anime.

And finally: NEVER STOP WRITING THIS FIC! This is one of the best fics I've found on this site!
gabiey chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
I'm glad that I decided to click on this fic. It is so well written, despite a few things. I also wanted to point something out for you when you're editing and what-not. I noticed that between this chapter and in the chapter before it, the spelling that you used for Mei's name was changed from "Mei" in the previous to "May" in the current. Nonetheless, great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
DeeRoseWalker chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER & BETTER 8D And anyway for there to be Allen x May moments? Like Allen as a brother figure to her. I think it'd be kawaii~ -
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
Kanda not trusting Alphonse? Oh crap, this doesn't look good. And Yay May! Hopefully Ed will interfere, but then they might think he's a Noah because of Golden eyes.
Goodness, with everything going on I hope Gracia and Elicia are doing fine.