Reviews for I Can't
marvelisawesome chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This is probably my favorite "Robin goes back to the circus" story. I love how you wrote Robin's insecurity in going back and how he's determined not to show it to the rest of the team and Batman. It was totally in character for him. It was a beautiful piece, so thank you for writing it.
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I like the twist and turns of your perspective
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Loved that especially the roy and wally comforting dick!
The Doctor chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I liked it!
NerdyBirdy524 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I love this story so much! I can't wait to read more!
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Cool! I like it when your is like a big brother.
m chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Love it so far. He's like "i can do it",later "i cant do it" im a bit confused on robin falling though. I thought he was falling but its seems like he was just falling to his knees, right?
MergirlZ chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked it.
KIBucs15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
u should continue :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I hated how Wally got booted! It was like, 'Oh, Wally, you already know so you can't go.' Lame! But Dick managed without his bro. Beautiful job. It was great. I loved his breakdown. Well deserved because he didn't get to have on in the episode. Guess they thought it'd be too angsty.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Amazing, as usual. Robin can fly. He just needs his friends to shift the wind his way.

More, please?

~Ani
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
very courageous robin i love it. good job.
Jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i don't care if it's a bit off from the actual. it was fantastic. I love their relationship, and you really emphasized that. Great job!
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I liked it. It was a fitting intro for that episode. I think you did a nice job of keeping everyone in character too. Robin was good with the selfdoubting.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
oh...

this is indeed wrong, but a wonderful take on it. i can't believe how strong rob's being. oh...