Reviews for Countdown to Armageddon
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I have to admit, that I didn't see all the eps JLC was in - but the one I did see was the harper dearing one when she found out that Harper dearing had had her insane husband released from prison and all she could think of doing was to run - like a coward...

I'm going to watch the rest of the eps she is in to get a better idea of what she was like.
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Good Story! I could honestly see this happening too.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Yes I was disappointed in how this last weeks episode played out. The Chaplin and Tony scene could have been so much more than it was, and it should have been. Gibbs being late?

Gibbs tolerating Ryan witholding information... just not right.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
unexpected turn of events from count down, kind of like it, everyone moving on including gibbs getting married
The Greek me chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was really amazing...Gibbs got him self a wife and lost a family...I would really loved if there was a sequel were Gibbs is left to deal with the consciousnesses of his decisions...
angelscatie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great story/chapter. I really like how you captured JLC's character. I would love to see a followup to this with Gibbs's response to this news.
greeklilly chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hey I like the story. I am not happy it's practically anti- JLC. But I like the story, I can not wait to read more. I also understand what you said about how the team gets pushed to the sidelines, and love that you came up with a story for that. Then speaking from experience, it's what happens for a little while when parents start dating. Keep it up and update soon please! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I so agree with wytygr review.

I do feel that JLC's character steals Gibbs away from the team and does not show much respect toward them. Aggain I agree.

There is just something about her.

All b/c of her Gibbs lost his NCIS family.
wytygr chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i totally agree! i hated her the second she called Tony a "game show host"

that was it for me concerning her character. she's even worse and more condescending than Kate was.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
liked it a lot. Could use a follow up though. A reaction from Gibbs on all what has happened after what TIm told him.