Reviews for The Impala Improbability
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
totally nosebleed worthy._
Ellu chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Just so you know, in Supernatural, it was a '67. ;) I love that show! New episodes on the CW...Thursdays after Vampire Diaries...If I remember correctly. I know how it feels to miss them Winchester boys. :(

Anyway...Fuck! This was fantastic! I'm in love with it. Honestly. I couldn't have written it any better myself. Darkly, I am jealous, and in awe of your imagination. Taking my two favorite shows (The Big Bang Theory and Supernatual) and combining them like that? Mind. Blown. Great work; keep it up! ;)
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh yes, this is so HOT! I wish I could run into this version of Sheldon ;)
amokeh chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh. My. GAWD! That was seriously hot! I thoroughly enjoyed that, and am looking forward to more TBBT stories from you. :D
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Obviously I've read both your story's out of order. I thought Sheldon was hot in the other story. I was wrong he's smoking in this one plaid pants browncoat and all. Terrific car sex.

Thanks for starting my morning out right.
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Good LORD that was so incredibly hawt... my computer almost melted from the sheer hawtness of alpha Sheldon. Which reminds me, you should read "The Alpha Dominance Principle" by O.E.M it's an AU Shenny fic where Sheldon is very alpha... eventually.

Anyhoo... Impalas really are pure sex on wheels and men that can fix 'em up really get womens motors running.

*giggles*

Sorry 'bout that. I got a little bit carried away.

So back to you and your utter awesomeness for writing this one shot... and on to the sequel shot.
Jislane chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Holy mother of god you should REALLY think of either doing a sequel or writing more Shenny stories cause this was just as hotband sexy as the Chevy!:O
MissFezziwig chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Okay, so I'm not a Shenny shipper but I seriously need more scruffed up Sheldon driving an Impala (a la Dean) in my life. That mental image alone had me fanning myself.

Well done.

~AA
laced-scrawl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it! :)

laced-scrawl
stock2007 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow Sheldon can drive and has a sweet car. Oh yes and he has Penny now. Nice little story
Mignon19001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I saw the title and automatically thought supernatural! Haha its almost like the car gave Sheldon a Dean Winchester complex ! Love it!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was ridiculouy hot! I bet Sheldon would look so sexy in a pair of aviator glasses.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2