Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Another great chapter. I loved how Edward and Rosalie tried to cheer Emmett up after the guilt he felt about attacking Carlisle even though their attempts failed. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Another great chapter. I loved the fight between Emmett and Carlisle. Very intense and dramatic. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Great first chapter. Keep up the good work.
KeKe chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Thats so sweet of Emmet to have a father and son bonding time.
Keshan Gibson chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
First of all Emmet asks Carlisle for a spanking but now he is scared. He should have thinked twice before disobeying Carlisle! He really deserves it.
Keshan Gibson chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Why would Emmet asked Carlisle for a spanking? Did he know how painful that this? He should have accept to be grounded. There is always other carnivals!
Spawn chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Emmett certainly had balls challenging Carlisle's authority. Rose and Edward warned him what would happen. He should have listened. Loved Esme shocking everyone by giving Emmett those swats. They should know that she means business. Rose should have taken her own advice and not disobeyed her father. She would have saved herself a sore behind.

I lol at Emmett trying to manipulate his Mother and being caught by his father. Never play Mama for a fool if you want her on your side in th future. Thanks for sharing.
ripper34 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Good story I wonder if Carlisle went home and killed his father after he was turned.
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Hey, I really like your stories and as I was reading this one I was hit with a... thought? I don't know, maybe you've already had this thought, but I wonder how Carlisle would react when he's spanking one of the kids (actual book character, or an OC) if they didn't, (refused themselves the...luxury, I guess, for lack of a better word) cry or yell out or anything during the spanking. Does that make any since? Like maybe they, I don't know, bite their lip or do something else to keep themself from crying out... I'd like to see a story like that. Like, they won't cry even though he tells them that it's ok to, and even encourages them to cry.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Mindless girly never-ending scream! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Your stories are so awesome!
Shawna chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Another great chapter. Loved the fight! It was very suspenseful and exciting! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Another great chapter! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Great first chapter. I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Ella Rogers chapter 8 . 12/20/2013