Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
Jasper1863Hale chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
awesome update, emmett really needed this talking to but at least after it all he realises his parents still love him no matter what, hopefully he'll accept his punishment easier with that knowledge. seems carlisle got upset having hurt emmett too much by kicking him, his own abusive memories surfacing, cant wait for him to explain that with emmett since hed seen the scars carlisle has
keyuqing chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Love the mixture of concern and sternness. I know before this is over Emmett will know how much he is more ways than one. I'm also glad you gave Esme a backbone while clearly showing than Carlisle is still the head of the family. Good job!
accounting professional chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter. I thought that Esme was good in this chapter. I loved all of the interaction between Emmett and his parents. I can definetly picture Jasper getting in trouble for the first time before Alice. He would be like Emmett and challenage Carlisle's authority. Please continue this story.
SunniGummi chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Yay! That was great!

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when Esme gave her big boy a few swats. Ha, priceless ;-)

But poor Carlisle … his arm is hurting like a bitch and he still needs to discipline his son. I'm just hoping Emmett will behave and not struggle too much.

Emmett, Emmett, Emmett... he sneaked out, challenged his father, then hurt him and pissed his Mom off in the process … none of these things would have happened if he had just listened to his parents and not played catch in the house!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SunniGummi chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Gah, sorry I could review sooner! But here you go:

I absolutely loved the fight. Emmett was so furious and aggressive, whereas Carlisle remained calm and just dodged him, ha! It was really cool how Carlisle ended the fight with his teeth on Emmett's neck, because it was obviously the only way to make him stop. I am so glad Rose didn't try to intervene – Emmett might have seriously hurt her since he didn't recognize anyone anymore. Scary thought.

And I can understand Rose when she refused to leave. Of course she would, she just had to witness her husband losing it and trying to kill their Dad. She wants to make sure Emmett is himself again and not some raging vampire anymore. Besides, coven leaders kill members of their own coven when they dare to rebel against them and even though she knows Carlisle would never harm Emmett, she can't help but feel scared for him. It's some kind of instinct, too, I guess.

Great chapter and I'm sure the next one will be awesome, too!
TM Twilight Girl chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I guess I must have forgotten to review and favorite you after the last chapter, but this story is awesome, exactly like I've come to expect from your stories.

Feel free to ignore this part, but I want to give you a little unsolicited suggestion for your Alice story. I know that the obvious choice for something that Alice does is ridiculously overspending, but I think that you should go another way. You should have her get in trouble for manipulating people (vampires) by telling them that she's seen something happen that actually only happened "because" she told them that she saw it happen. That might be confusing, but here's an example of what I mean. Alice "seeing" Bella agreeing to let her plan the wedding and Bella only agreed because Alice told her that, and Alice "saw" that Bella wouldn't agree to let her plan the wedding unless she told Bella that she "saw" it. Otherwise, Bella would have never agreed.

Obviously, I'm taking liberty with the story-line. It was never indicated that Alice did that, but I really wouldn't put it past her.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
wow it was a good chapter thanks poor Emmett bottom after dad gets done tanning it he might not be able to sit for a week or a week 1/2 love all of your stories thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
LolaWorld chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
You make my day when i see a new chap from you :-)

Great chap. Love how Esme gave Em a small taste of what is to come. He is in soooo much trouble! Cant wait for next chapter, great job!
caseyrn12 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
WOW at least he's realaizing what he did wrong, n yep the guilty is stsrting to tear him up. n wow i knew esme was protective but not like that..but wow..holy crap she actually semi spanked emmett and says he deserved more! wow! then to see how she tried to help carlisle with his injury n told him off for lyin to her about how much psin he was in..i also liked how rosie n edward are attemtptin to calm emmett down and support him..amazing chapter pho..n carlisle has to STILL deal with him n rosie ..gonna still be an interesting ride eh? lol
Just-Soldier-On chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Argh! Can't wait for the next chapter. I still can't believe Emmett actually attacked Carlisle like that, and he did deserve Esme's punishment! I think he should of got worse from Esme, but he is feeling so much guilt, poor Emmett; Carlisle needs to have a long talk with him I think, and then blister his back side.

I love the way you write these stories; how you portray the characters. You are a fantastic writer, you show us that much in your writing. This story has been going great from the mishaps with Emmett, and to this point. I love the way you describe everything, I have read a lot of stories how they tell us instead of show up with their words. You do an impeccable job at writing!

Great job, and as always I cannot wait until the next chapter is up; they always make my day.

annsteph chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
You blew me away with this chapter. Such a surprise with Esme's reaction regarding Emmett's attack on Carlisle. You also gave her a lot of depth since she wants to be more than a china doll. She encompasses a very well rounded woman taking all the roles that her family needs her to be. I did think it was challenging for Carlisle to have her be his help mate instead of always wanting to protect her and putting her on pedestal. Emmett's thoughts are all over the place but they are now starting to get focused as he realizes what havoc he has caused by not being able to reign himself in. You know with each chapter you just keep raising the bar to excellence. Thanks for posting.
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Amazing chapter as always! Please keep up the good work. Please update asap. :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Even though Mama Bear doesn't like to spank her cubs, I believe they all learned to not push her and definitely to not attack Papa Bear!

Yes, Emmett is in for a world of hurt, but he is a big boy, he'll survive.

Excellent Chapter!

ficwriterjet chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Nice chapter. My favorite part was Esme swatting Emmett, mostly because it was such a shock to all the kids. The scene between Esme and Carlisle was very sweet and loving. I think it will be very interesting to hear what Carlisle tells Emmett about his past. Thanks for posting. :)
PuppyBeBad chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Poor Emmetts as alot to feel guilty about and he doesn't look like he believes that he'll be forgive. At these he's getting that spanking he's been asking for '
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »