Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
ficwriterjet chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Good chapter. I loved the way Carlisle stayed calm through the fight, and easily dodged and subdued Emmett. I find that believable because Carlisle has had much more experiance simply because of how long he's lived. I thought it was sweet that Rosalie wanted to stay. I especially liked the conversation between Carlisle and Emmett near the very end of this part. It's quite insightful of Carlisle. Looking forward to the next part.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I like this series and must admit that so far, Emmets chapters are my favourite. I also agree that Carlisle's experience would overcome Emmets strength and Jjasper demonstrates as much this during eclipse. Great job! I am looking forward to reading the rest. -akemei
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
annsteph chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I am so hooked on this story. The characters are well written which I think really makes the whole plotline believable and exciting to leave the reader always wanting more. What a hole Emmett has dug himself into and it is so easy to visualize the waned patience on Carlisle's part. What the heck is Rose thinking regarding Carlisle's authority. Man I think they have all gone mad or was it something in the water, I mean blood. Actually you can definitely see where Emmett is going with it since I don't think he has quite come to terms with both his human/vampire self letting those new vamp hormones taking over. The fight scene was well played. I can't wait for tomorrow to continue this little saga or is it a battle of wills between the two, Emmett will be the loser but you know he may actually be the winner in terms of being the son. Anyway thanks for another great chapter. PS you can never disappoint.
TwilightMusicLife93 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Wow that was intense. But it was so good! You're so talented this chapter was perfectly written. Poor Emmett he's in a lot of trouble now...
Midlo chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Awesome chapter! You write so well!
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
wow loving it thanks
Just-Soldier-On chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
:O Emmett. I loved this chapter and as usual update soon. I really love the way you write and portray Emmett. He's your stereotypical moody teenage boy that doesn't like authority and rebels so intensely.
PrincessJazmine chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
please please update!
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Well now that they did have a talk, I guess the next step once they get home or he may just do it there in the forest is a hide tanning.

Excellent chapter!

CC
poohbear123 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
great story
accounting professional chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Great chapter. I loved the interaction. I think that Emmett lost the fight because Carlisle made him. Please continue this story.
Forest Princess chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
OMG! That fight was so intense. I think it was totally like Emmett to lose control like that and I was pretty sure that Emmett was going to win. I'm honestly not suprised that Rosalie didn't want to leave Emmett. I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next one. You are doing an amazing job, as to be expected.
CarlisleLover1234 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
This chapter was really well written :) the fight is just how I would picture it! I always knew Carlisle was an awesome fighter :D So worth the wait!
LolaWorld chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
When i saw the 3rd chap come in i was so happy. I think it makes a lot of sense how emmett lost control and lost the fight. Carlisle is a much older vamp which of course makes him stronger. I sooo cant wait for next chapter! :-) great job!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »