Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
Shawna chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Another great, suspenseful and action-packed chapter! Loved every word. Please continue!
Shawna chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Another great chapter and good suspenseful ending! I can't wait to see if Emmett kicks daddy vamp's butt or if daddy vamp comes out on top! Keep writing!
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great first chapter. Can't wait to read the next one! Please continue!
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait to read more! Please continue.
SNHfvr chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
awww i loved this story, one of my favorites! so much emotion. Thanks! Emmett is so adorable and a big kid. love him.
rubyblue100 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
"Really Emmett, are we that scary to you?" Oh I loved that, Carlisle trying to ease the boy's anxiety even after all that had taken place.
"You wish." I could imagine him saying that and it made me smile but sad for him at same time.
("I'm sorry," I blurted out for the umpteenth time, wishing with all my might that I could do today all over again.
Pops nodded his head at me while softly replying, "I know you are Emmett.") Oh sob sob, I can see Carlisle's sad eyes as he said that to his son. Carlisle would be sad for how guilty Emmett is feeling and also for the fact he would still have to punish him.
"I am absolutely disgusted! Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives you the right to lay a hand on your father, especially over something as trivial as some ridiculous carnival!" Wow Mama Dragon is fierce over her mate. You just don't mess with Esme! Yet even then you know that she is really crying for her boy.
(I finally glanced over at Mom to see what she was thinking. She had remained quiet through most of our interaction. She was looking at Carlisle in loving concern, the anger I had seen earlier completely gone. She then looked over at me in concern and I gave her a smile. "I'm good Ma, don't worry." She smiled slightly before standing up.) Wow that whole scene was powerful and now Em and Carlisle are alone in the study yet I know Em will not be scared as your Carlisle is so kind and compassionate. Still can wield a belt though. :) *evil Aro grin*

Brilliant. Your writing is really moving.
rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Wow wha a brilliant chapter from all those perspectives. Esme was fierce as you dont mess with her mate.

Poor em he is not used to strict upbringing. He will learn. Already peeked so ouchy.

You are very
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Emmett you foolish boy, carlisle is a kind man do not take that for weakness. Carlisle did warn him that he would not luke the consquences.

Rose must have felt awful watching her mate lose control.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, big trouble em and a shirtless Carlisle. Nice.
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
"Emmett Cullen," I warned fiercely, "if you do not come with me right now I will deal with your disobedience right here, right now, for everyone to see." Love it hehehe. *oh my gosh your Carlisle made my stomach rush when he said that. He is soooooo strict and yummy.

Anyways. Wow what a great chapter it had everything and different thoughts and feelings from all of them. Wow Emmett really is acting like a brat. i liked Carlisle and Esme's chat and the way he chuckled when he told Esme about Emmett's request.

Oooohhhhhh, he challenged his dad (Yes I have peeked at next chapter!) Emmett do not go there boy it will not end well. Now why did you not listen to all the warnings. There is only one for Em now and that is the study! Bad Emmett but i do feel a bit sorry for your predicament. (Just a tad!)

Nicole chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I liked this story very much! Emmett is really funny.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Me likey very much. My fav part was em askin carlisle to wallop him and tellin em he really would not want carlisle to spank him. Mmmmmmmmm could you imagine your carlisle saying that. *drool*

I loved your character portrayals they are bang on.

Nicole chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Nice chapter. They all are. But this one made me wonder if Carlisle would spank Esme if she lost her mind and defied him. I guess he would be too shocked.
Nicole chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I feel sorry for both Carlisle and Emmett! Intense, like you said.
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Nice chapter, Emmett is acting like a little idiot!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Emmet is so funny! :D
I bet he will sneak out to the carnival ahahah!
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »