Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
neverknewme chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really, really liked this beginning! I absolutely can imagine Emmett accepting Carlisle and Esme as his parents without a second thought. It's so him. I'm excited; this is another character I'm not 100% sure on, but you definitely've nailed him! Yay! Made my day.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Good one! I like how you protrayed Carlisle:)
Edbrlla4evr chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Love it love it live it! I say the same thing every time but its true! :)
Edbella4evr chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I love it! I am just going thru and reading all your stories cuz they are all good!
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
You ended this beautifully. This chapter had me in tears and left me smiling at the end. Good job.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I really love this story. I don't no about reading the Rosalie one as I'm not a big fan of I love the father/son stories.
Torgetta chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
This was a fantastic story, and I was near tears reading this chapter. The end where they roughhoused was priceless. I loved it! Keep up the good work :)
Torgetta chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
What a sweet chapter! I loved how Esme comforted him, and how she scolded him for not consulting her. This will make things very different for Carlisle.
Torgetta chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I love how they feared the belt, and Rose practically attacked Carlisle for using it. His compassionate, but firm way of dealing with her was a nice touch. I can imagine that Emmett will never again ask for a spanking instead of a light grounding.
Torgetta chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I loved Carlisle's concern over having hurt him. Despite the fact that his son had acted so wrong, his father showed a tremendous amount of strength and compassion.
Torgetta chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I loved the mention of the scars on Carlisle's back. Emmett will soon find out what the others already know. Good chapter, and thanks for posting it!
Torgetta chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
That was a brutal fight, and I loved how you portrayed Carlisle. His speed and skill could easily see him being the victor. Great chapter and thanks for posting it.
Torgetta chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Emmett sneaking out is so like him. I can imagine the humiliation he must have felt at the carnival when his father threatened to spank him on the spot. He knowing most would have no idea what Carlisle meant, but also realizing some would. I had to laugh. It was a great chapter.
Thank-you
Torgetta chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love how you portrayed Emmett in this story. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, after Carlisle that is. Imagine asking Carlisle to spank him. LOL
Princess Ce'Nedra chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Love all the series! :D I finished all of the First Time series within 2 days, all 5 series! Hehe
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »