Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
You ended this beautifully. This chapter had me in tears and left me smiling at the end. Good job.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I really love this story. I don't no about reading the Rosalie one as I'm not a big fan of I love the father/son stories.
Torgetta chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
This was a fantastic story, and I was near tears reading this chapter. The end where they roughhoused was priceless. I loved it! Keep up the good work :)
Torgetta chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
What a sweet chapter! I loved how Esme comforted him, and how she scolded him for not consulting her. This will make things very different for Carlisle.
Torgetta chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I love how they feared the belt, and Rose practically attacked Carlisle for using it. His compassionate, but firm way of dealing with her was a nice touch. I can imagine that Emmett will never again ask for a spanking instead of a light grounding.
Torgetta chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I loved Carlisle's concern over having hurt him. Despite the fact that his son had acted so wrong, his father showed a tremendous amount of strength and compassion.
Torgetta chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I loved the mention of the scars on Carlisle's back. Emmett will soon find out what the others already know. Good chapter, and thanks for posting it!
Torgetta chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
That was a brutal fight, and I loved how you portrayed Carlisle. His speed and skill could easily see him being the victor. Great chapter and thanks for posting it.
Torgetta chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Emmett sneaking out is so like him. I can imagine the humiliation he must have felt at the carnival when his father threatened to spank him on the spot. He knowing most would have no idea what Carlisle meant, but also realizing some would. I had to laugh. It was a great chapter.
Thank-you
Torgetta chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love how you portrayed Emmett in this story. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, after Carlisle that is. Imagine asking Carlisle to spank him. LOL
Princess Ce'Nedra chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Love all the series! :D I finished all of the First Time series within 2 days, all 5 series! Hehe
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwwwwww the ending was perfect!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Gee, poor Carlisle two spankings in one day and he had to give another the next day. smh.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Emmett's almost as good at beating himself up as Jasper and Carlisle are. It must run in the family.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Maybe a year or two ago I would've said Emmett could beat Carlisle in a fight. But after a while I changed my mind on that front.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »