Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Oh no! I can tell, this won't end well for Emmett. I hope he comes to his sense. Great job!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh man, I can tell that Emmett is going to be extremely stubborn and continue to ask Carlisle to spank him. Great start! I loved it.
Twilight Girl chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I loved your story and thought this chapter was very funny. I hope you still are planning to write the Jasper and Carlisle story. I thought your story was very good and I will admit I was as shocked as Edward, Rosalie and especially Emment was when Esme swatted Emment. Like them I thought she hated that kind of punishment, but I guess this just proves that you can only push a person so far before they snap. Even someone as sweet and nice as Esme and it also just proves that she is a parent to them just like Carlisle is and will step in if the situation calls for it. But keep up the great job writing and hopefully you will finish and post the Jasper and Carlisle story. I look forward to it.
Michael chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
The story is very interesting. Continue writing please. I wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
You are a wicked story teller. The characters are so like the book versions. You need to finish with a jasper one too. Brill
HazySunray chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Awww this story had me nearly in tears! So cute! Seriously, you know that throbbing you feel in your chest when you're reading an extremely fluffy story? Well, I had that feeling, but so hard that -nicer way to say this desired-
I felt nauseous. But the good kind. If there's a good kind. If there would be a good vomit-feeling, that would be the one.
Really nicely written :')
Flutterbot chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Awesome story... I love the way it ended. Really intense in some parts, but other times I couldn't help smiling at Emmett. I love a man with a good sense of humor. I mean seriously, only Emmett could possibly come up with a joke within five minutes of bawling like a child. Too bad the story had to end. I'll be looking forward to any others you write.
flutterbot chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awesome story... Only Emmett could possibly make a joke within five minutes of being spanked and bawling like a baby. I'm glad he helped Carlisle find relief from some of his guilt. I especially loved the way it ended. I look forward to reading more fanfics by the author. You did a great job disciplining Emmett and Rosalie without making Carlisle the bad guy. That's not something I see everyday.
kalico chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I would just like to say that I greatly enjoyed this story and all the others and hope you will be writing more in the future. Thanks for sharing...

kal
Princess Isabela chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Wow, you are really talented ! I simply LOVE your stories and cant wait to read Jaspers and Alices !
I love the way your Carlisle teaches them the importance of communicating their fears, worries, and really sharing their feelings. I wish I could learn how to do it ! I would have died from embarrassment when Carlisle asks Emmett not to try turning Esme agaist him... Very good story ! Thanks ! :D
Kat A. Fonell chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
love it

cant wait to read your jasper story

are u going to write an Alice one?
Cumor chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Awww... what a great story. Loved the ending. Was wonderful to see Emmett help Carlisle let go of some of the demons in his past. Just completely touching.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
loved it!
Future Accountant chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Wow. What an AWSOME story!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »