Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwwwwww the ending was perfect!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Gee, poor Carlisle two spankings in one day and he had to give another the next day. smh.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Emmett's almost as good at beating himself up as Jasper and Carlisle are. It must run in the family.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Maybe a year or two ago I would've said Emmett could beat Carlisle in a fight. But after a while I changed my mind on that front.
jonaya chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
wow this is a awesome story I did not think about this!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I loved the end where Emmett and Carlisle are wrestling in the woods. Great story. I loved it.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I loved the sibling bonding session and the chat between Carlisle and Esme. Great job!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Oh man, the dreaded belt. I probably would have done the same thing as Rosalie if I had found out my mate had been spanked with a belt. I loved it.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Loved it. I'm just wondering how Carlisle will spank Emmett since Emmett is so much bigger than Carlisle, it can't be possible for Emmett to be spanked while lying over Carlisle's lap. I guess I'll just have to read and find out. Great job!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Carlisle and Esme make the cutest couple ever! I love them so much! I can't believe Esme swatted Emmett, but he sure did deserve it. Great chapter.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
WOW! That was intense! I can't write fight scenes all that well, and I think you did an excellent job with it. I loved it.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Oh no! I can tell, this won't end well for Emmett. I hope he comes to his sense. Great job!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh man, I can tell that Emmett is going to be extremely stubborn and continue to ask Carlisle to spank him. Great start! I loved it.
Twilight Girl chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I loved your story and thought this chapter was very funny. I hope you still are planning to write the Jasper and Carlisle story. I thought your story was very good and I will admit I was as shocked as Edward, Rosalie and especially Emment was when Esme swatted Emment. Like them I thought she hated that kind of punishment, but I guess this just proves that you can only push a person so far before they snap. Even someone as sweet and nice as Esme and it also just proves that she is a parent to them just like Carlisle is and will step in if the situation calls for it. But keep up the great job writing and hopefully you will finish and post the Jasper and Carlisle story. I look forward to it.
Michael chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
The story is very interesting. Continue writing please. I wanna know what happens next
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »