Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Emmett
Torgetta chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Emmett sneaking out is so like him. I can imagine the humiliation he must have felt at the carnival when his father threatened to spank him on the spot. He knowing most would have no idea what Carlisle meant, but also realizing some would. I had to laugh. It was a great chapter.
Thank-you
Torgetta chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love how you portrayed Emmett in this story. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, after Carlisle that is. Imagine asking Carlisle to spank him. LOL
Princess Ce'Nedra chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Love all the series! :D I finished all of the First Time series within 2 days, all 5 series! Hehe
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Awwwwwwwww the ending was perfect!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Gee, poor Carlisle two spankings in one day and he had to give another the next day. smh.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Emmett's almost as good at beating himself up as Jasper and Carlisle are. It must run in the family.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Maybe a year or two ago I would've said Emmett could beat Carlisle in a fight. But after a while I changed my mind on that front.
jonaya chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
wow this is a awesome story I did not think about this!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I loved the end where Emmett and Carlisle are wrestling in the woods. Great story. I loved it.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
I loved the sibling bonding session and the chat between Carlisle and Esme. Great job!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Oh man, the dreaded belt. I probably would have done the same thing as Rosalie if I had found out my mate had been spanked with a belt. I loved it.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Loved it. I'm just wondering how Carlisle will spank Emmett since Emmett is so much bigger than Carlisle, it can't be possible for Emmett to be spanked while lying over Carlisle's lap. I guess I'll just have to read and find out. Great job!
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Carlisle and Esme make the cutest couple ever! I love them so much! I can't believe Esme swatted Emmett, but he sure did deserve it. Great chapter.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
WOW! That was intense! I can't write fight scenes all that well, and I think you did an excellent job with it. I loved it.
Volturi Sisters Ari and Cassi chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Oh no! I can tell, this won't end well for Emmett. I hope he comes to his sense. Great job!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »