Reviews for Message Received
VanDarkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hi! I read your fic some weeks ago but finally I'm able to leave you a review.

I just want you to know that I love the whole story and this is probably the funniest Hank/Alex fic I've ever read.

It was so hot and so well written. I really loved it.

Greetings :)
CanadianShikigami chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
AMAZING! Love the pairings. Write more?
promised-crisis chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
this concept was just too amazing lol great job!
EiriTheBear chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love. It.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh the implications on this one! EVery word filled with double meaning and oh so great!
kyuuka yayoi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Nice one! Hahaha this is totally hot! even without lemons..._ ;)
xoxoxoxo chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Bless you, this is the best thing I've ever read.
Dana Lise chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ah! I love this! It made me laugh so much, and then when you added in the little bit of Cherik, that was so ace! Hehe definitley one of my favorite fics ever. Great job!
thisisnotmybeautifulhouse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ahahaha - hilarious, from start to finish. (Alex totally is a fourth grader about his Epic Love of Hank, and I love how *everyone knows* about Charles and Erik's "meetings".)

Priceless :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This so amazing! Really great, entertaining and sexy! Love the Hank and Alex really sexy! LOve the suspend of sexting especially when hsnk stop texting. Love that Hank secretly a sex-fiend! But how do Hank know Alex even have his phone-number!

What does "Fraulein mean
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Gah, this was great! Love all the couples in it- Hank/Alex (woo!), Angel/Raven (not one of my ships, but hey when it works it works!), and of course the lovely little hints of Cherik ;) I liked the whole school setting, it worked really well. Oh, and the *ahem* texting, that too. Nice work, I really enjoyed this!