Reviews for I'm Officially Screwed!
Geldidastulto chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
This was quite funny! I found myself falling out of my chair when Sebastian the whole, I am one hell of a butler and dont need to tell you whats going on. I look forward to the rest of your story!
1storywriter chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed ur writing style. The comments about the characters from the girls POV's was hilarious!
chellyvs.chellDOS chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
awww... wait... it's fucking OVER?! WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I love this story _
Kyoki no Megami chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
haifisch;
cute little story. and drocell deserves some love; i liked the puzzle man too xD well,
continue writing
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Gigglermesweatsa chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Oh, ho,ho.
SmileandMoveOn chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Starange voice that came from her backside? That is too much! xD
Adri Carstairs chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
' "I thought to myself, some people in this world ought to watch their mouths, Jonathan," And leaned back up. Jonathan was frozen solid.'

skdfsldfjaklfdjsadfajskdfj Jonathan and Joy man... sdkfjs almost OTP. But I still like Droy/Joycell better...

'He honestly loved her.'

That pimp better. My fangirlin ain't gun be fer nothin'.

AND OHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSUSSSS SSSSSSS IT IS OVER ICANT EVEN I HAVE LOST THE WILL TO EVEN AND CAN LSKJFASLKFDJKADJFSALKD let me die
The Wicked Princess chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter! Loved every single moment of reading it.
Mindblower1915 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
I'm so sad that this one is ending, but i cant wait for this one and your other one to cross! *Does crazy dance in front of cousins and they stare*
Pandalen12 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
DSJFASKDFASDFJASDFKASDF.
MY SQUEES AND CRIES AND I HATE YOU DON'T END IT. :'(

I just started to read this yesterday... I mean. Jesus. And now it's ending.

Lol. I WILL READ YOUR OTHER STORIES.

And one more thing, YESYESYESYES MY DROCELL AND JOY OTP YEAYEAYEAYEAYEAY. THANK YOU. 3
chellyvs.chellDOS chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
pplllllllllzzzzzz ! UPUDFGGTYET. Spanish for UPDATE!
Adri Carstairs chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
SAKLJFSADKCFLMSADALJFSADKLFJ DSkcnmJ

PURE BEAUTY RE-er, midnightrider.009.
PURE
BEAUTY
I LOVED IT
UPDATE SOON, K?
Pandalen12 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Hello :3 I am finally reading your stories. And I love this. So yay! And I am Ann. In case you is confused :D and so... Update. Please. Please. The power of Sebby compels you.
chellyvs.chellDOS chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
more more more more more more!