Reviews for All Because of You
jessi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great story, very enjoyable!
Videlfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Vegta is so hot when he cares
Fufu chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very good.
Yvonne chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I always love story when vegeta admits how he truly feels about bulma... Well at least to himself anyways. Short but good.
Rhiononon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Okay...I'll admit...guilty pleasure here. My husband teases me about the fact that I've been rewatching DBZ recently (I hadn't watched it in something like...a decade and he didn't know me back then). But rewatching it made me realize something that I had always kinda known - Vegeta is the one character to have the most real development. Yes, there are *plenty* of 'once enemy, now ally' folks in DB/DBZ/DBGT etc, but they don't get the work that's poured into Vegeta.

And I also realized that he's one of my fave archetypes - antihero. Back when I watched it, I was just like "gah he's such a jerk! Why does Bulma *like* him?" And yet that's totally hypocritical of me, because back in the 80's when Return of the Jedi came out, my parents were laughin' over how Vader died and I threw a *fit* - "But he turned good! He protected his child at the end, because he loved him! It's sad he died!"

So basically, Vegeta is massive 3 for me, and what I'm tryin' to say is - you captured that gradual transformation in a handful of words. He's still an ornery bastard, grouchy, pissy, and a bit of an ass. But the anger is not quite understood, and yet he understands it to a degree. On one hand he's always been told he's something, yet he feels like he's nothing, and has to constantly justify his existence. Gradually it becomes this thing where it's the protection of those who see *him*, not titles, not powers, not misdeeds - but him. A man. While it may confused the crap out of him, it is still something he's not willing to let go of, he's willing to do whatever it takes to keep it, to earn it.

So, while the last few paragraphs have some snafus in word order (a bit like the first was went over with a fine toothed comb, but not like the last part), the entire capturing of the essence of this transformation is... Well, I'm shovin' this on my faves list, and damn whatever my hubby says about me and "really cheesy cartoons"
cara9001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012