Reviews for How Good It Feels To Be Bad
spencelvania chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
i really f*cking love this fic dude i cant wait for more holy sh*t
Navishamon chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
OMG I love this! It's a shame it's not updated though :( do you have a plan to finish it? I'll add it to my alert anyway just in case ;)
kitchan chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story so far. ;) This pairing is so cute. Hopefully things will work out in the end. I look forward to the next chapter. ;D
CorpLevi1234 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Oh, please, PLEASE continue this! It's so deep and I just can't get enough. I see though that it's been awhile since the last update and I really hope this doesn't turn out to be an unfinished or discontinued. This is simply one of the best oncest fics I have read with actual, believable plots and details. Can't wait for more; I'm truly on the edge of my seat with excitement and anticipation! /loved/ 33333
K Von Vanity chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Very nice, well written and deep.
I like it.
The mix of violence and slight care.
Only as a 'pet' though.
Good, I like it.
Thank you.

K Von Vanity
beanie-art1 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Hmmm I don't usually like oncest kinda stuff but I have to admit this one was actually really good :) now hurry up n update because I have so many questions that need answering, will oncie escape? Where's the lorax? Will they be able to change the future? I need to know!
otaco chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
This is so very very good! I've read it over and over again, I love it! I do hope you continue, so thanks!
Jakemoo chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Please... Make...More... This is so terrifyingly good, that you must make 100 more chapters.. Please? I'll love you forever..?:)
noxiousSanctity chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
*dies of bloodloss* I. NEED. MORE. OF. THESE. LOL I LOVE this sooooo much. for the next one, could you write a GREEDLERxTED fic? I love you sooo much it's not even funny! q
MadCrazyMee chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
are you going to do more
0ptimuspenguin chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Energy witch chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Glad to see ya updated! Hope you're not having writers block problems like I am...;

Anyway take your time, I'd like to see more what's going on and another encounter between Oncie and Greedler. Although I'm surpised Greedler looks concerned for how treated oncie earlier.
PorcelainComic chapter 4 . 5/22/2012

Updates a a gift from the heavens, I swear

Even though it was short, it makes me want to know what will happen in the next chapter, which will apparently be super long

My fangirl heart is exploding with anticipation and excitement!
poisonousgolem chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
epic, just saying...
FourthRider chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Ack. Whoa. this is awesome. IT'S SO.. HEAVY AND GAH AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING :)